• 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By ironbeck
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Anyone run this much test before?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Anyone run this much test before?

Attachment 165968 Cycle would receive proper pct, there would be bloodwork beforehand... is this too much for too long? I have never gone that high that long. Will that screw me for life even if I do it just right? 16 weeks... Is this for someone who has already burned their balls off? Hcg , anastrozole, nolva, and clomid of course.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Y so much test?

I ran test into the one gram a week range & did not see anything positive compared to about 600-700mg per week

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I see it's a approved cycle by whoever it said but I've never understood tapering the doses?why?its a large dose, yes but I think most of the answer lies in your previous cycle doses,and goals

Obs
    750 test c wk 400 deca a wk 30 danabol ed. I will run it about 12 weeksMy goals 225 to 230 with low bodyfat as I can get (not saying i will call it good). I have never tapered a dose of test. If I were to run a cycle on the back of this one (I will) I would want more test but good god this is heavy shit. I am curious the sides on a cycle this long at that extent. I may just do a repeat of this cycle I'm on. Undecided but I am about to order as soon as I decide.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Attachment 165968 Cycle would receive proper pct, there would be bloodwork beforehand... is this too much for too long? I have never gone that high that long. Will that screw me for life even if I do it just right? 16 weeks... Is this for someone who has already burned their balls off? Hcg, anastrozole, nolva, and clomid of course.
    Unless ur planning to do a show, this is stupid. The little extra gains compared to 750 test will not justify the hillarus extra sides.
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Unless ur planning to do a show, this is stupid. The little extra gains compared to 750 test will not justify the hillarus extra sides.
    Taken into consideration. If I guy your size wouldn't then I doubt I do. You are Norwegian though... your nuts probably produce more than that a day LMAO! Respectfully...
    Marsoc likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Taken into consideration. If I guy your size wouldn't then I doubt I do. You are Norwegian though... your nuts probably produce more than that a day LMAO! Respectfully...
    hehe. Yes i am norwegian. 100% Viking Blood. Genes from Ragnar Lodbroke himself.
    Nuts used to but now its hard for them to reach the 400s.

Anyway, dont listen to the ifbbpro. They live in their own world. Take it easy:-)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    hehe. Yes i am norwegian. 100% Viking Blood. Genes from Ragnar Lodbroke himself.
    Nuts used to but now its hard for them to reach the 400s.

Anyway, dont listen to the ifbbpro. They live in their own world. Take it easy:-)
    Thor bless, will do.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Ditto....It may seem like wow! it would have to produce extra results, but its really like a cup over floweth situation. The only thing that you can count on matching a increased dose after 750mg is the sides lol.
    Obs likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In noticed in the cycle they're upping the test dose from week to week, only reason I can see is to ramp it til you find its no longer tolerable.

I've done 2grams a week but couldn't stay on that, felt a lot of sides on mood, etc. I don't think doses over a gram provides much more (relative to its side effects) unless you're really experienced and trying to break through a new plateau, usually other drugs included as well, as hGH and slin which i feel makes the body use higher dosages more effectively.

When just using AAS, I and a training partner where on 1g and 2g respectively, with I'm on 25mg anadrol he on 50mg. So basically he used twice my amount in every way.
    On the gym we didn't notice any difference between us, I gained just as quickly.

So it would depend on how your body react and use of other compounds as well. But I think you won't need over 1G, most likely no more than 750 and ramp up the EQ instead, it's very gentle in the side effects apartment.

As for recovery, 1,5G test a week should in theory be easier to recover from then 750, cause at such a high dose you have enough test in you to stimulate the testes directly.
    But for all practical reasons I'd say shut down is shut down, no difference.
    ironbeck and Obs like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    750 test c wk 400 deca a wk 30 danabol ed. I will run it about 12 weeksMy goals 225 to 230 with low bodyfat as I can get (not saying i will call it good). I have never tapered a dose of test. If I were to run a cycle on the back of this one (I will) I would want more test but good god this is heavy shit. I am curious the sides on a cycle this long at that extent. I may just do a repeat of this cycle I'm on. Undecided but I am about to order as soon as I decide.
    So you are expecting to gain 25-30 of muscle??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I personally wouldn't think of running doses that high.I have never ran above 700 nor find a reason to do so for myself.But its amazing wat some people will say in a article most likely this came out of a lifting mag of some sort.There is a reason to take large doses and in one of Marcus's threads he covered it quite well.In the use of aas there is a price to pay and it seems the higher the dose the more the cost.I guess wat it comes down to is ( Are you will to pay the price)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    So you are expecting to gain 25-30 of muscle??
    Yes for now not saying I will get to 230 and say thats all. No I'm not expecting to gain 25-30 lb of muscle off this cycle. To be right honest I didn't go into this cycle expecting to gain much more than getting the hell outta bed. Well I got outta bed like a younger man and started getting bigger. Going to keep it rolling so. BB I'm sure you want to be negative, but I am three to four weeks on a cycle. I'm 195-200 this week, by the end... 215-220 with water. 225 isn't that far off.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I think that there is only so much testosterone that a normal human body can utilize at any given time. For theory's sake, 700 mgs. pw (+or- 300mgs. depending on the individual)is probably going to be the threshold for most people. Anything more than that is probably just overload. Just my opinion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yep and i was actually bigger on a lot less test
    Obs likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No need to taper the dosages - I'd frontload your test and then keep it the same throughout up until PCT...

Also, that amount of test isn't needed - definitely more sides but not so much more gains... best of luck.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No need to taper the dosages - I'd frontload your test and then keep it the same throughout up until PCT...

Also, that amount of test isn't needed - definitely more sides but not so much more gains... best of luck.
    You all have talked me out of it. Maybe someday but not this time. I'm gonna run this cycle I'm on again, with a few tweeks. I appreciate it everyone. One more cycle like I'm on will put me where I want to be or close enough that I don't care.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Fella, to be fair we have had numerous of these threads started over the years when ppl have seen these cycles. It's just silly for a guy like yourself the sides would be mad and not healthy.
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information