amar7 is offline Junior Member

Is there still real Proviron out there?

I like it's profile because it differs totally from other AAS in the fact, that it's been used to treat infertility, while all other AAS I know, cause infertility.

I know it's a weak one but I like it's profile and I think about giving it a shot, especially the non aromatising aspect and that it causes no water retention plus that it reduces a bit of estrogen.
    Last edited by amar7; 10-22-2016 at 10:05 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not an AAS.

Doesnt do anything in the muscle

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes there is loads of real proviron out there,
    It does nothing in regards to building muscle tissue,
    and it hardly worth using but sometimes can be a nice addition to a cycle but many people wont see or feel any difference in taking it.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Costs a bit but shes there

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    I like it's profile because it differs totally from other AAS in the fact, that it's been used to treat infertility, while all other AAS I know, cause infertility.

I know it's a weak one but I like it's profile and I think about giving it a shot, especially the non aromatising aspect and that it causes no water retention plus that it reduces a bit of estrogen.
    What's the intended use?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its not an AAS.

Doesnt do anything in the muscle
    It actually is, read the profile here https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php

Proviron represents one of the oldest anabolic androgenic steroids on the market. A product of the giant pharmaceutical company Schering, it would first appear in 1934. Officially known as Mesterolone, it has appeared under numerous brand names over the years, but the Proviron name has continually remained dominant. It has also remained one of the most misunderstood anabolic steroids among steroid users.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    It actually is, read the profile here https://www.steroid.com/Proviron.php
    Dont believe everything you read of internet.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    What's the intended use?
    Hi,

Fair question, I tried AAS back in the day and I hated the sides (this is going to be explicit) Balls that had the size of rasins loads went to almost zero after pct which took very long and failed to restore the hpa at first with all the moods that I got in and I hate pinning, especially i.m. (which I did nevertheless back than)

Now I found something that I liked alot more, which is HGH, made my balls bigger, my mood and QOL better plus my fitness and body too. It actually did wonders for me. Now after a year on it (low dose, endocrinologist tested a deficiency) I'd like to improve on my physical (and if possible mood) resultsk, because in that HGH didn't give me good enough gains muscle wise.

I like being lean and like a good ratio of benefit/sides, where I'd want something that has as little sides as possible.
    My aim is a little bit more dry muscle and vascularity and if endurance is possible too. So I'm looking for something that helps me gain that without shutting me down and lower sperm count, without aromatization or other sides that are unnaceptable or permanent for me.

After my research I found 3 options,
    Anavar - which still does shut you down some said plus there is no pharm grade afaik available)
    Turinabol - still on the fence about it, no pharm grade neither)
    Proviron - which sounded like the best option so far, even if it is very bad on cholesterol, maybe I'd cycle it and add some high dose Niacin

I've had a look into RC too, but I don't think I'll give it a try, still to little research. With vet products, like clen , I'm still on the fence.

I'd appreciate any help.
    Last edited by amar7; 10-23-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes,,its readily available actually. For me I notice a distinct hardening effect to my physique and a nice libido boost. 75-100mg is what I will typically run
    with a cycle.

Thread Information