JDToronto is offline Associate Member

High Blood Pressure

Hi,

I'm on about 400mg of Test Enth, and 300mg NPP a week and 30mg of Dbol a day.

I take my blood pressure daily and it's quite high at 144 over 70 (supposed to be 120/80). I just started Arimidex 0.25mg EOD, today was my 2nd day.

I've noticed my thighs and lower body really aching,as if my bones are dry or something, maybe water retention? I don't know.

Should I get off the Dbol? Lower the doses? I did not do blood work recently because I'm going to wait to see if the Arimidex is lowering my estrogen levels as they're quite high. Will do the blood work mid next week.

What can I do do lower my blood pressure? I don't eat fried foods etc. Except for some apple crumble cake, a little piece..lol

Just now, 5 mins after taking a diuretic, my blood pressure went down to 125/73, so I don't know if the diuretic is that quick or what's going on. But nonetheless, my thighs are really aching me.
    Last edited by JDToronto; 10-23-2016 at 08:59 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I would drop the Dbol , and I'll bet anything your BP comes down. Good luck!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been taking testosterone ?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That BP is nothing to be alarmed about. It's always going to go up a bit when taking supraphysiological doses of steroids .

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    For while now without Dec or Dbol but very low doses like 250 every 2 weeks if that.

Thread Information