Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: New Guy Here... Tren ace+sust? input?

_cope_ is offline New Member

New Guy Here... Tren ace+sust? input?

So I'm new here, and I've been doing some reading. I'm not 100% setup yet on my first cycle but I've got a pretty good idea on how I'll run it. But, first and foremost I'd like to hear opinions on what you guys think I should/ should not do or what you recommend I change. Keep in mind I have never done a cycle, yet.

First things first, I've got Tren Ace and Sust. The plan for that is 3cc every 3 days of both for 8 weeks, with Clomid(as soon as I get a line on where to get some) for my AI. And then I have Nova for my PCT.

Looking for recommendations on the proper dosage/frequency of Clomid for my OCT. Seems to be the only piece of the puzzle I haven't located yet.

Also note that I will be taking some sort of liver support as well, I just wanted to get everything else squared away before that purchase.

A little background:

I've been lifting pretty regularly for about 3 years. Only had one long break for about 6 months due to an injury caused from a car wreck that made me quite useless. I am 5'8" and 220ish pounds, fluctuating. I have a pretty good deal of knowledge on actually lifting, as well as training methods, supplementation, and some programming. With that being said, I know what my body responds to, therefore I know how to program myself. At this time I do zero cardio because I hate it, but when the time comes during my cycle I'll turn the heat up on it(USMC Vet, I can run for days but it sucks). I don't have a particular diet plan that I stick to. Mostly try to eat when I know my body needs the fuel, and obviously not always the healthiest but that can be altered easily as well. Don't ask why im not dieting, I simply like food and I like to eat. And dieting the right way sucks. I would like to lean up some but the big goal is strength. I want my 500+ deadlift.

I've also used the PH and SARM's, and I want to step it up.

Thoughts???
    Last edited by _cope_; 10-24-2016 at 03:02 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but what you posted is completely wrong for a 1st cycle, you really need to research more.

Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Also, you need to lean out before cycling, high bodyfat will increase side effects.
    songdog likes this.

my body fat percentage isn't that high, but it will be plenty low enough when the time comes.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _cope_ View Post
    my body fat percentage isn't that high, but it will be plenty low enough when the time comes.
    Can you post a pic?

I will later. I don't have the means at the current time.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read that stickie.

I know u want to use the Tren ace since you allready got it,
    but take my word for it, save it for a later cycle.
    It's one of the best AAS for mass and strength,
    but it has side effects unlike most AAS also.
    You want to use that when u know how,
    not now when you don't need it.

Test is so anabolic in itself, and you need to lean how to master test before you should move on to other stuff.
    songdog likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I stopped reading at "tren "
    dont do this first cycle, its bad... to put it bluntly.

welcome, keep reading
    songdog likes this.

chab is offline Junior Member
    clomid as AI and nolva alone for pct ? and tren on 1st cycle ....
    U need proper education before you hurt yourself ....

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Poor first cycle choice, tren is a very strong compound and is for the more advanced user

Dont use sarms

I think you should research more and leave the drugs for now buddy
    songdog likes this.

Alright. I'm hearing you guys. So let's say I want to run just the Sust. What would be the recommended plan that any of you would come up with. Same plan just without the Tren or something different?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Poor first cycle choice, tren is a very strong compound and is for the more advanced user

Dont use sarms

I think you should research more and leave the drugs for now buddy

The sarms were weak compared to the PH's I used. Granted, when I used the PH's I had some good lifting buddies to hit the gym with. I stacked the LGD with GW, and saw almost no gains from it. Slight bump in energy maybe.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st thing you need to due is educate yourself about wat you are doing.This is for your safety.Read out stickys there is a ton of info there you need too know.Also if I had too say 5'8" 220 I would bet you are on the heavy side.You dont want to cycle when you are heavy above 15% bf.You can run in a lot of problems GYNO for one.You need to learn about AI like Adex and why they are used.Clomid isnt used for a ai.Clomid and nova are used in pct togeather.HCG is used on cycle to aid in recovery.IMOP Sust isnt a great 1st cycle.I recommend test Eth @ 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks.And toss the Tren before you get some dumb idea of using it.You are a couple yrs from needing it.REALLY unless you want to be like some of the dummies thinking its going to bring them some miracle gains over nite.And it dont but if you got your bf down and your diet is tuned in right test is all you need for your 1st 2 cycles.You will grow like a weed.Good luck!

Thread Information