Thread: Dianabol

BigHairyMonster is offline New Member

Dianabol

Alright look I've been around this game for a long time, but I have been out of the scene for a while. Let me give a quick background.... I first took the juice when everyone was still calling it juice, which was when I was around 16/17 years old. Yeah, I know, I know.... I'm 30 something now....and I'm only 5' 10" tall, my brothers are over 6' 2"...so who knows what I did bone end closing wise.... Anyway, at that time, I would do usually an injectable with a pill.....but I was always using D-bol, sometimes I was using an injectable form and a pill form at the same time, sometimes I would use Test inject and D-bol pills. But I got huge gains and never did anything except taper off when I went off cycle, and I kept most of my gains.
    First question: Do they not make liquid Dianabol anymore? It use to come in a vial and said Dianabol on it with a little rubber seal on the top...when I look on these sites today I don't see it anywhere....

Second Question: Why is everyone so down on the D-bol now? That use to be what everyone took....the breakfast of champions!!

OK, so I quit cycling it when I was around 19 or 20, roughly.....I kept working out off and on my whole life...I'm also into martial arts, so I change what I want to do with my body at different times.... anyway.... I did it once more about 3 years ago, when I got a hold of some D-bol pills.... I got 100 of them and tapered up to 5 a day, then back down to 1 a day until I was out, and made good gains....well, I'm doing nothing but creatine and an occasional cycle of the over the counter stuff like 1-ad, and I'm around 250 pounds.....I'm built thick....

And now I've been looking on this site and others, some for a couple of months.....and there seems to be a lot of conflicting information, and no one loves the D anymore and everyone is taking stuff to kick start their testes after.....man, you use to just go to a bro and he'd say take this and maybe some of this and boom off you went.....

Last question....If I were to want to do this stuff again, not that I would being that it is not legal and this is really just a fictional story from my warped mind....but if I did....what would you recommend, something simple, but effective, for someone with my history, size and age range...I'm looing to pack on major beef and not worried about cut, I always believed in bulking then cutting, myself. Also, looking for strength gains....I love lifting freaky weights....I'm pretty damn strong now...but you know...I figure I won't be able to be a freak forever...as I get older and such....I have joint pains in my elbows and am recovering from a torn bicep as it is right now....anyway....this turned into a long fricken ramble....it's late and I'm getting loopy from not enough sleep, hell I even forgot some of the questions and or comments I meant to make when I started this thing.....Also, being a little older, I am more concerned about health stuff like the liver and if all this stuff really helps you keep more gains coming off....just want it straight from someone...with all details etc.....amounts, length of time, etc....

Big Hairy Monster in the house....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHairyMonster
    First question: Do they not make liquid Dianabol anymore?

Second Question: Why is everyone so down on the D-bol now? That use to be what everyone took....the breakfast of champions!!

Last question....what would you recommend, something simple, but effective, for someone with my history, size and age range...

Dbol is still made in liquid form.

Some people like it, some people don't. If it works for you, then you can keep using it.

Here's a good stack:
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
    Weeks 1-11 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg/week
    Clomid week 13

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    I'm 30 something now....and I'm only 5' 10" tall, my brothers are over 6' 2"...so who knows what I did bone end closing wise....

Ugh...I think you "bone end closed" the brain too. Sounds like a few rusty gears up there to me. Uh...why not start a senior citizen forum
    maybe you belong there

Thats a prime example of why not to use steroids at a young age. Estrogen closes your growth plates and stunting of growth is VERY possible at a young age.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    lots of people knock dbol , but i bet a big portion of those people have never tried it. im trying it in the next cycle which starts in a couple weeks, and ill let you know how it goes.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I know lots of people who use d-bol. I'm about to start in two days. If you have sore joints when working out maybe you should look into deca . you could run a deca, test, dbol cycle. Hypothetically, of course. If we were even having this conversion, which we aren't.

-B

Cute

I'm 30 something now....and I'm only 5' 10" tall, my brothers are over 6' 2"...so who knows what I did bone end closing wise....

Ugh...I think you "bone end closed" the brain too. Sounds like a few rusty gears up there to me. Uh...why not start a senior citizen forum
    Yeah, your real fricken cute.....I try and get some honest info, by asking some simple questions and giving some basic background info and I get this as a response. If you are an example of the new breed, I'm glad I'm old. You actually managed to piss me off, how sad is that, I erased 4 different things I typed in response.....forget it....there are benefits to being older and more mature.

BHMITH

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    What a dickish reply!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    BigHairyMonster,
    I love dbol but I think what you will find is that most don't feel it should be used by itself. It is very hard to keep gains from a dbol only cycle but in conjunction with other AAS it is quite useful. In terms of post cycle recovery you will find a huge advantage to being able to recover much quicker. The advances in post cycle therapy and anti-e's are some of the best things that have occurred over the last five years. At your age test is a must in my opinion. What, if anything, you decide to add to it is up to you. It depends on your goals and what you feel comfortable using.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for the bad humor, Big Hairy. Nothing personal you know. We are probably the same age anyways. I must have been one of my moods. Welcome to the board.

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    I know exactly where you are coming from bro, I am going to be thirty and I also have started up juice after a long time, I have had to learn some new language too...pins instead of darts for syringes, juice is now gear and a host of others...

There is some conflicting information based on people's personal experiences and information from others such as "doing dbol only will just give you water gains and you will lose it after you are done if you do not have anything else..."

personally speaking I find it helpful to take all the information with discernment...I know from past experiences what works well such as cycling dbol so you keep most of your gains, but most now do mega cycles or what we would call big cycles from what we know from the iron game in the past .

Were dbol and or injectable was all we did now they add 1, 2 or 3 other medications that mirror professional bodybuilders regime, so now cycling down won't restart your test you have to take other compounds to do that like HCG ....

So you are not the only one out there who had to upgrade his learning curve, the old products still work, maybe by other manufactures now, but they still work and also remember you are older now so they may not work the same as last time or they may work better.

In any case welcome back bro
    Last edited by Jarod; 07-05-2003 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks Bro

Thanks Bro, that's more of the answer I was looking for, or maybe needed.....I was kinda feeling like I should know this and was feeling a litttle lost...appreciate the support!!

Big Hairy Monster in the House....

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    I know exactly where you are coming from bro, I am going to be thirty and I also have started up juice after a long time, I have had to learn some new language too...pins instead of darts for syringes, juice is now gear and a host of others...

There is some conflicting information based on people's personal experiences and information from others such as "doing dbol only will just give you water gains and you will lose it after you are done if you do not have anything else..."

personally speaking I find it helpful to take all the information with discernment...I know from past experiences what works well such as cycling dbol so you keep most of your gains, but most now do mega cycles or what we would call big cycles from what we know from the iron game in the past .

Were dbol and or injectable was all we did now they add 1, 2 or 3 other medications that mirror professional bodybuilders regime, so now cycling down won't restart your test you have to take other compounds to do that like HCG ....

So you are not the only one out there who had to upgrade his learning curve, the old products still work, maybe by other manufactures now, but they still work and also remember you are older now so they may not work the same as last time or they may work better.

In any case welcome back bro

yeah I know, sometimes i read what others say on the board like the dbol thing and I say to myself "Funny when i did just that 10 years ago it worked just fine"

When i first started reading and everyone was talking gear I actually was starting to feel old...

reminded me of something I heard on the radio a little while ago..." if you can remember watching and playing with transformers, if you remember Voltron, if you remember thundercats, if you remember dukes of hazard, if you could remember when it was a big thing to have the Atari and pac Man on the block you are now officially declared Old by young people.....

Trust me, there are alot of us out here ....Damn i am depressed now.....

Oh and one more thing, i almost forgot....Remember that now juice is classified as a schedule three controlled substance, the same as heroin, cocaine or meth.....now you can go to jail just for having a few vials without a perscription.....I can remember seeing Dbol tabs in my uncle's in a plastic tub now that is Narcotics trafficking and they would seize the gym arrest my uncle and all partaking of it and throw them in jail and prosecute them.....

The laws have changed drastically...it is a Felony if you are caught with juice....there are horror stories on this board and all over the net of how people have been and are being busted with personal supplys and going to jail...even though they are not criminals and most are what could be categorized as good citizens or the average joe...If a packaged is intercepted there are sting operations that are being commenced...forget about the crack dealer down the street you are the criminal now

So the law has changed drastically and i would not discuss it openly unless it is with a really good, long time friend who he too is juicing
    Last edited by Jarod; 07-05-2003 at 01:52 PM.

yeah...

Like I said, I'm just telling stories here, gives me something to do....I would never do anything illegal. I have to tell you though, I could go down to any corner and find some dope....hell I know people that do drugs and talk about them openly.....but something that doesn't impare your driving and is legal if perscribed...wtf....are their really people getting slammed for personal use amounts on a first offense. Crap, well, as I said I'm glad I would never do anything illegal, and that I am just surfing here for educational purposes.

BHMitH....

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod
    Oh and one more thing, i almost forgot....Remember that now juice is classified as a schedule three controlled substance, the same as heroin, cocaine or meth.....now you can go to jail just for having a few vials without a perscription.....I can remember seeing Dbol tabs in my uncle's in a plastic tub now that is Narcotics trafficking and they would seize the gym arrest my uncle and all partaking of it and throw them in jail and prosecute them.....

The laws have changed drastically...it is a Felony if you are caught with juice....there are horror stories on this board and all over the net of how people have been and are being busted with personal supplys and going to jail...even though they are not criminals and most are what could be categorized as good citizens or the average joe...If a packaged is intercepted there are sting operations that are being commenced...forget about the crack dealer down the street you are the criminal now

So the law has changed drastically and i would not discuss it openly unless it is with a really good, long time friend who he too is juicing

Thread Information