petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

Tren ACE ED and EOD combo thoughts?

Everything I've read says ED is better than EOD. I could do ED prob 4 or 5 days a week, but there are just some days I cannot pin. What are your thoughts on going ED when possible, and EOD when you know you won't be able to pin the following day?

I cannot see the down side to this....more pins = higher probability of getting the dreaded cough, but other than that, is there a downside I'm missing to running this dosing schedule??

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    What days of the week can you pin and cant pin?

If you dont mind me asking, whys there days you cant pin? Just take it with you and do it in the car or somewhere discreatly?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There's no real plus to pinning ace ED.

Pinning ace EOD is perfectly fine.

Anyone that that says ED is better doesn't have a firm understanding of pharmacology.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    What days of the week can you pin and cant pin?

If you dont mind me asking, whys there days you cant pin? Just take it with you and do it in the car or somewhere discreatly?
    I don't pin myself, and mine and my wife's schedule are such that we don't see each other every day.

mietek is offline Member
    I tried both and the end results is the same with ace or enan. I do not see really point pinning everyday if I can do twice a week and by the end of the cycle have the same results.

Ace is good a kick start but why the rush, you do not get more muscle grow with ace over enan

Ace half life is about 3 days and Enth is about 11 days. If you inject twice a week, they're both in your system when the next injection comes around. The issue is the blood level concentration between the two are different. Depending on your body chemistry, a big blood level concentration fluctuation may cause more sides. As a general rule of thumb you want to pin Ace EOD, at least, to keep the concentration in the blood constant.

Thread Information