kiddx is offline Associate Member

HGH and flu symptoms?

Anyone here got any flu symptoms on HGH? i have been running HGH for more than a month now and currently doing 2IU a day of Pharma HGH, the last 2-3 days have been weird, like i am getting the flu or begining to get sick but i don't, just have these symptoms like tiredness, litle bit of sore in my throat and so on.

one other thing is that i am a bit sore in my chest i think, when ever i sneeze i get a sting in my chest and sometimes but otherwise i dont feel anything

does it wear off if this is caused by the HGH or should i stop while getting better and get back on it?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So, maybe you have the flu, no? HGH doesnt protect you from influenza virus...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No you shouldn't be getting flu type symptoms on hgh,
    2ius isn't worth shutting down your system for at your age and personally its really bad news using hgh at 22 yrs old,
    I don't think you are using pharm grade from your other thread, what make is it, post a picture

why do you say you won't get flu symptons on hgh? when you read about side effects from google and other sites everyone says that you can get flu like symptoms?

and i am not the only one talking about it

https://www.google.is/webhp?sourceid...flu%20symptoms

i am taking my dosage in the morning and between 15-17, so i am not shutting my system down

Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    why do you say you won't get flu symptons on hgh? when you read about side effects from google and other sites everyone says that you can get flu like symptoms?
    Ive never heard of anyone getting those symptoms and ive been in the world of hgh around 25yrs,

what make is your hgh?

noshit? but i read that it can be a side effect from GH and i have been like this for 3 days, usually i would get sick after the first day and recover 1-2 days after but always these minor symptoms for 3 days

noshit? but i read that it can be a side effect from GH and i have been like this for 3 days, usually i would get sick after the first day and recover 1-2 days after but always these minor symptoms for 3 days
    Off gh??? no ive never heard of it or anyone having them but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to some people but in all my history and experience ive never seen or heard of anyone if my memory serves me well.

what make is your gh? I think you may have a form of generic because your not willing to tell me the make which means your probably going to say pharm grade now and in all honesty you need to be truthful because there are some bad shit going round in the generics.

Also at your age its really a bad idea what you may think will happen taking gh wont but that's your choice and its a bad one if your on generic.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you're getting a cold virus or URI. If you read the side effect profile on most any medication you will come up with about a hundred side effects listed. They have to list anything that is reported during the drug studies, whether is has to do with the drug or not. If a number of women in a study report having menstrual cramps that day that are worse, it goes in the side effect profile.
    There are really knowledgeable members here and I would suggest listening to advice and comments on use of GH as they are intended for your well being.

norditropin from simplexX

norditropin from simplexX
    Well that's pharma if your source is good but plenty of fakes.

I'd still advise you to not to use at your age. Results will be low and extremely expensive. 2ius won't do a thing and do you know what you naturally produce what your shutting down . Kind of pointless and from what you say about sides it doesn't sound legit gh. I've use nords alot

i have about 3 weeks left, i am going to finish that than i am off, since i have dosage left.. it could be fake.. because i have been running 2ius a day and that should be enough to feel something right? i mean i haven't felt anything majour, i have gained a lot of kgs and strength but i am also eating like a horse and training hard

No 2ius won't do much at your age check out how much you naturally produce like ive told you before.

I'm out

should i continue with 2iu untill i finish the dosage? it last maybe 3 weeks, or bump it up a little and take 2 weeks of 3 IU a day?, since i started i am going to finish this vial

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I took 4-6 iu generic. I am a girl.

U can bump up since u don't have much left.

I never had flu like symptoms on hgh for 9 glorious months.

Thread Information