Ontherun79 is offline New Member

Tren / Test / Win cycle. Thoughts please

Hi all

I'm starting a tren ace / test prop / winstrol cycle soon and would be grateful of your thoughts before I start. This is my third cycle, the first was a test e only cycle and the second a test e with 5 week dianabol kickstart. I'm current 5'6", 156lbs and 10% BF. My goal is 172lbs and 7-8% BF (I'm after a fitness physique rather than bodybuilder). I'm mid 30's and have been training for three years. I'm happy with my diet and training.

My plan is 10 weeks...
    1-10: 100mg test prop / 75mg tren ace EOD. 0.5mg arimidex ED
    4-10: 50mg winstrol ED

PCT
    2 weeks: clomid 100mg / nolvadex 50mg ED
    2 weeks: clomid 50mg / nolvadex 25mg ED

Thanks for your replies...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    While its good to have goals this one wont be done in one cycle.While I will quickly add I am far from a diet guru.But I can say this while cutting down to that low and trying to add 16lbs of muscle is truly a big task.Gains in muscle are hard to come by even harder while cutting.We got some guys here like ScotchGuard who can put you in the right direction on this.

Ontherun79 is offline New Member
    Hey Songdog. You're completely right. I've got it in my head that I want to get as close to a FFMI of 25 as possible so have set these as goals. I know it's unlikely to happen during one cycle but you've got to have something to aim for to keep you focused

Thread Information