Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By kallmenelly

Thread: Losing muscle

nukzahaha is offline Junior Member

Post Losing muscle

I have checked my Inbody machine and it's said i have lost 0.1 muscle compared with latest test.

i don't know what is wronged this is my first cycle

It is 1.5 month from last test.

1. latest Inbody check i use TES E xxx 250mg/2 week,Anavar zzz 30mg 4 week

2. last 5 week i changed brand of TEST E to zzz same with anavar and use 250/2 week also

training and diet are the same and up a little bit i got weight gain 0.7 kg and it's said i got body fat up but i feel i got more muscle

i don't know why i lose muscle maybe gain from anavar is gone and i can say that anavar didn't noticed me anythings with 30 mgs

but why i lose muscle or Inbody is not accurate.

Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by nukzahaha
    I have checked my Inbody machine and it's said i have lost 0.1 muscle compared with latest test. i don't know what is wronged this is my first cycle It is 1.5 month from last test. 1. latest Inbody check i use TES E xxx 250mg/2 week,Anavar zzz 30mg 4 week 2. last 5 week i changed brand of TEST E to zzz same with anavar and use 250/2 week also training and diet are the same and up a little bit i got weight gain 0.7 kg and it's said i got body fat up but i feel i got more muscle i don't know why i lose muscle maybe gain from anavar is gone and i can say that anavar didn't noticed me anythings with 30 mgs but why i lose muscle or Inbody is not accurate. Thank you all
    Whatever you used to check your bodyfat and muscle weight could be grossly inaccurate.
    Your gear may be bunk.
    You may not know how to train.
    You may not know how to eat.
    Livinlean and songdog like this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well its gotta be due to one of the reasons deadliftingdog mentioned lol

lol but how can i gain muscle before come to cycle if i don't know that bro

please don't blame me TT

Your body's pretty analog. In other words, it is affected by the water you drink, what you ate, if you exercised (water comes to the skin), etc. There is natural fluctuations in your body all the time. For example, when I wake up in the morning I'm several pounds lighter and tad bit leaner than when I went to bed. Unless the change in the readings are large, I would chalk that up to noise in the measurement system.
    songdog and nukzahaha like this.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    If you don't want to loose muscle it's simple do not quit test just reduce dose then cycle heavy when you wanna get big. It's called cruising.
    nukzahaha likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your body's pretty analog. In other words, it is affected by the water you drink, what you ate, if you exercised (water comes to the skin), etc. There is natural fluctuations in your body all the time. For example, when I wake up in the morning I'm several pounds lighter and tad bit leaner than when I went to bed. Unless the change in the readings are large, I would chalk that up to noise in the measurement system.
    Thank you so much bro ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    If you don't want to loose muscle it's simple do not quit test just reduce dose then cycle heavy when you wanna get big. It's called cruising.
    Thank you sir but i don't want to be on TRT T___T

Thread Information