cool7425 is offline Junior Member

Filtering vet roids

I was planning on using Brovel Nor200 for my next cycle, but having read about the impurities in vet roids I'm a little concerned.

Has anyone tried filtering vet gear. If so, did that prevent any side effects (for example: fever, excessive pain at injection site, etc.)? And what size of syringe filter should be used? 0.2 micron? 0.45 micron?

Thanks!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well if its contaminated, filtering would remove it..but the BA must have been too low too allow growth or there was just a LOT of bacteria in it.

.45 should do the trick

Ive always filtered it and added 1% BA if I was to use something that I had concerns for

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i really dont think its that bad of a problem. true they dont use sterile conditions compared to what human grade labs use, but i think that human grade labs have to go way overboard. your not gonna find chunks of crap floating in brovel gear, im sure they use autoclaves, filters, and sterile technique. they have been in buisiness for quite a while, and they still do a lot of buisiness.

RudeBwoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    i really dont think its that bad of a problem. true they dont use sterile conditions compared to what human grade labs use, but i think that human grade labs have to go way overboard. your not gonna find chunks of crap floating in brovel gear, im sure they use autoclaves, filters, and sterile technique. they have been in buisiness for quite a while, and they still do a lot of buisiness.
    Good Point! I know alotta dudes who cycle heavy on vet gear and no problems other than light coldlike symptoms that last a day or two!
    Just watch for fakes cause youll really be hurtin when you see no gains and are out a few hundred!

Thread Information