Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: dosage for an athlete?

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

dosage for an athlete?

Hi, i am a wide receiver in football and i am going to run an oral only cycle of tbol. I read that an olympic sprinter was only taking 5mg dbol to enhance his performance and i was wondering if lower dosages are better for athletes? i am not a bodybuilder i am looking to enhance my speed strength and agility while still gaining weight. I planned on taking 40mg tbol ed for 7 weeks. To anybody that has knowledge on this should i lower the dosage for my goals or should i stick with the dosage i read that were decent for bodybuilding?
    Last edited by Johnhenson; 10-26-2016 at 02:42 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You shouldn't do it at all.#1 your to young and can really mess up your body.#2 oral cycles are junk you are shutting down your test flow and not replacing it.
    NACH3 and Marsoc like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Wide receiver?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You shouldn't do it at all.#1 your to young and can really mess up your body.#2 oral cycles are junk you are shutting down your test flow and not replacing it.
    Inaccurate. Tbol only SUPPRESS endogenous androgen production and recovery should be very easy.
    The distinction between SUPRESSION and SHUTDOWN is utterly important, as steroids that cause LESS supression of endogenous hormones will allow for greater retention of gains upon ending the cycle, and a quicker, easier recovery!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    40mgs in 7 weeks will supress and, eventually shutdown your testosterone production. Good luck recovering...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    40mgs in 7 weeks will supress and, eventually shutdown your testosterone production. Good luck recovering...
    Why are you acting like theres no way ill recover? U must have ran some tests doc. Can i see the results?

Im running a proper nolva/clomid pct im confident ill recover fine

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's not a good idea, believe me you did not get the whole story of what the "olympic sprinter ran or didn't run. Don't ask a question and argue because your not hearing what you want. What your proposing is not a good plan, it won't be helpful but could be detrimental.
    NACH3 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    Why are you acting like theres no way ill recover? U must have ran some tests doc. Can i see the results?

Im running a proper nolva/clomid pct im confident ill recover fine
    Not saying you wont, but some younger guys have difficulties recovering. Heck, some even after testosterone recovered they still get issues.

You can find'em here: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

Have you read this? http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

Im no doc, call me B, and Im in TRT.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Honestly, it may work well for you. Or you may feel shitty and need to abort. If you insist on trying it, plan to only run it for 4 weeks and have your pct on hand before starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Wide receiver?
    Yes i play slot receiver

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Not saying you wont, but some younger guys have difficulties recovering. Heck, some even after testosterone recovered they still get issues.

You can find'em here: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

Have you read this? http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

Im no doc, call me B, and Im in TRT.
    I checked both of the links out. Thats pretty much propoganda against steroids and the young. I bet there are 10x more young kids that cycled and were completely fine after. Nonetheless from a lower dosage of tbol. You guys are so against this that i cant get a straight honest answer. All everyone says is no youre too young, no statistics no studies nothing. If you guys were giving me examples and proof that were actually valid that stated i will most likely not recover then i wouldnt do a cycle but for now its just you guys telling me not to do it. i know you want to help and i thank you for that. I want you to give me your honest opinion on what the chances of me recovering from my cycle of a lower dosage of tbol with standard clomid/nolva pct.

I really dont mean to sound like a dick but im tired of people just saying im too young because i know for a fact i can do this safely. I just need to know what you honestly think will happen. I know its different for everybody but as a whole what are the chances of a a 20 year old recovering from my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Honestly, it may work well for you. Or you may feel shitty and need to abort. If you insist on trying it, plan to only run it for 4 weeks and have your pct on hand before starting.
    So u think 40mg ed is fine for an athlete with my goals? I was told the tbol would kick in around week 3 so im not sure if 4 weeks is the best decision but if you think otherwise please explain

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    It's not a good idea, believe me you did not get the whole story of what the "olympic sprinter ran or didn't run. Don't ask a question and argue because your not hearing what you want. What your proposing is not a good plan, it won't be helpful but could be detrimental.
    I think very logically, ive been weighing out all of my options for months now. Instead of just telling me no can you explain why? With some evidence behind it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    So u think 40mg ed is fine for an athlete with my goals? I was told the tbol would kick in around week 3 so im not sure if 4 weeks is the best decision but if you think otherwise please explain
    its an oral so it will "kick in" right away it may take a week or so to notice but it starts building up in your system right away...that's why Bonaparte recommended 4 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    its an oral so it will "kick in" right away it may take a week or so to notice but it starts building up in your system right away...that's why Bonaparte recommended 4 weeks...
    Do you think 4 weeks is my best option?

Thread Information