Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By musclestack
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Is this Dianabol Fake ?

HOLDon is offline New Member

Exclamation Is this Dianabol Fake ?

I've been taking this dianabol for 3 days of 40mg first day with 50mg the following two and so far without any effects..Is this Dianabol Fake ?-14875419_967417823385414_1507039599_n.jpgIs this Dianabol Fake ?-14805586_967417773385419_1471298195_n.jpg

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Never heard of the lab before. Although dianabol 's effects are relatively quickly seen (water retention), 3 days is still fairly early. I truly hope you are not running this by itself and you have a Testosterone base, with PCT, HCG , liver support, and AI lined out.
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hard to say to be honest

what are your stats
    weight
    bf
    how long you been training
    whats your diet like
    whats the full cycle look like
    ????????????????????????
    songdog likes this.

HOLDon is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies but all i wanna know if its fake or not

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLDon View Post
    i think you got your answer there musclestack. lol

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    The cheapest way to find out if a certain steroid contains the specific hormone that it claims to be, is to test it with a LabMax kit. This test will only tell you if the steroid contains the Hormone. It doesn't give any indication of how much hormone is there.
    Obs likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How are we supposed to know if a generic white pill is dianabol or not. Most domestic sources dont have pill presses, so the tabs were probably bought in bulk from a larger source. Who knows what you have.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if your dianabol is real ..
    I certainly know that this give to me over 4 pounds per week .. Is this Dianabol Fake ?-img_20161027_233145.jpg

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    I've been taking this dianabol for 3 days of 40mg first day with 50mg the following two and so far without any effects..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14875419_967417823385414_1507039599_n.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	166029Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14805586_967417773385419_1471298195_n.jpg 
Views:	258 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	166030
    The best thing to do which I did prior to buying from a certain source is research on websites to see what others say about it. Just put the exact wording into Google (spelled G O O G L E) search and it brings up everything on the web. Google was created many years ago to help people search everything on the web, it's a wonderful source and tool to use especially if you're going to send money (if buying online) to someone you don't know and putting into your body.

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    The cheapest way to find out if a certain steroid contains the specific hormone that it claims to be, is to test it with a LabMax kit. This test will only tell you if the steroid contains the Hormone. It doesn't give any indication of how much hormone is there.
    Where do I buy strongblood.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    The best thing to do which I did prior to buying from a certain source is research on websites to see what others say about it. Just put the exact wording into Google (spelled G O O G L E) search and it brings up everything on the web. Google was created many years ago to help people search everything on the web, it's a wonderful source and tool to use especially if you're going to send money (if buying online) to someone you don't know and putting into your body.

This is absolutely true. One thing to remember though is that any supplier will get a bad rap from some dumb ass or a competitor trying to hurt them. My supplier has lots of bad reports out there and they do great and always have for me.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Where do I buy strongblood.
    Just google lambax. Its the first link. Do some research on it before you use it, I have used a lot of labmax tests and its far from accurate. I have tested my trt test from walgreens and it failed, but bloodwork came back the same it always does.
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Never heard of that lab. Hard to say the quality right off. As others suggest,,Labmax and/or blood work.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post

Totally agree.
    Try doing targeted searches on the various brands and suppliers, you will certainly find pure and effective stuff around the web.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    If you dont see any gains by 10 days its fake. But if you are running test base as you should it may be harder to tell if its fake...buy a lab max kit and test it...you obviously have a shit source if you have to question fake dianabol , no offense

erny23 is offline New Member
    Have you gained any weight or no?

Thread Information