Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By gymffiti
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: How does this LIGHT DNP cycle look?

Remington is offline Alligator

Question How does this LIGHT DNP cycle look?

This is my first DNP cycle. Have 50 mg DNP caps on hand.
    Currently on Tren Ace 75mg EOD and Test 150mg per week.

Height: 6'4
    Weight: 255 lbs
    Unknown bodyfat %--but below 15% but I'm in shape with medium visual abs.
    Extremely vascular.

I know everybody says to start at 200mg per day to assess tolerance, but I'm starting at 100mg.

Day 1-100mg
    Day 2-100mg
    Day 3-100mg

IF its I haven't had an allergic reaction, day 4 forward looks as follows:

Day 4-200mg
    Day 5-200mg
    Day 6-200mg

IF all is bearable, day 7 forward will look as follows:

Day 7-300mg
    Day 8-300mg
    Day 9-300mg
    Day 10-300mg

Perhaps-300 or even 400 mg for an additional 3-5 days.

I'll be applying standard precautions with supplements and high water intake.

Suggestions? Comments? Concerns?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    i would never use DNP . The shit is dangerous enough as it is.
    The worlds most dangerous PED. More dangerous than anadrol . And in many Rambo environment ur stupid if you use Anadrol.
    Up the test, add a ghreleasing drug and maybe a ppar. Increase cardio.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-27-2016 at 11:49 PM.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    i would never use DNP . The shit is dangerous enough as it is.
    The worlds most dangerous PED. More dangerous than anadrol . And in many Rambo environment ur stupid if you use Anadrol.
    Up the test, add a ghreleasing drug and maybe a ppar. Increase cardio.
    Coming from Silabolin, I would take this advise seriously. Sil has been using AAS for decades and I get the feeling he has tried almost everything you can think of. If he says that shit is bad, then stay far away from it my friend.
    I just googled DNP and I found some scary info that speaks for itself.

Blog Entries
    I don't understand why anyone would use that crap especially if your in as good a shape as you claim...why not just go with a solid diet and cardio rather than purposely poison yourself with that toxic shit...its the same chemical they use in the paint to mark the yellow lines on the roads...

DNP , whoa. Don't take too much of a short cut with DNP. That stuff can hurt you.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know, when they did studies on DNP and used it for obesity back in the 1920s, 50mg a day was used, 100mg a day if in a hospital and supervised by a doctor. Still they had casualties.

I never have and never will touch DNP, unless it's for a totally different reason than weight loss, in which case the dose would be way way less than 50mgs.
    (I've seen some studies on it having some positive effects in very low dosages, the same studies said this was suprising because of its toxic nature.)

I guess you know how DNP (2,4-DiNitroPhenol) works, but for those who don't;
    It inhibits the mitochondria from producing energy as ATP, that is it disrupts the electron transport chain so that ADP won't get regenerated into ATP, and all the energy is released as heat instead.
    Meaning;
    1) it will raise your body temp, the more you take the more it increase,
    Until you take enough to die.
    2) there is no antidote to DNP, you can keep the patient in an ice bath to prevent overheating, but they still may die because it's not only body temp that's affected
    3) it prevents the formation of ATP, which the cells use for energy in very many (almost all) processes, including muscle contraction, thus you feel weaker and tired on DNP. It might also be dangerous.
    4) it is a very effective fat burner, an oxidative uncoupler, but it cause muscle wasting too, and it is difficult to train on DNP, and dangerous as well since it can not only increase body temp, but it seems to be toxic in other unknown ways also. While it isn't proven to have any direct effect on the heart, people have died from heart failure on this drug.
    5) it will affect literally all cells in your body
    6) it can soak through the skin of handled without gloves
    7) it has a long half life (over 24h), which means that any dose will cause accumulation and you must calculate how high concentration you will end up with, which is not an exact a science, as half life can vary between individuals.

If you wanna try DNP why not just use 50mg a day then?
    That's stupid enough as it is.
    Livinlean likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Highly recommend that you stay away from DNP . Stick to clen /t3 if you need something to help with cutting

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    Adrol? Are you saying its dumb to take adrol? lol I think missed the context

In Sil's defense he said in some environments it's considered stupid to use anadrol . I know what he means, some people think it's the most toxic oral there is. They kinda forget that anadrol comes in 50mg tabs even in Pharma grade, and people run it in doses of up to 150mg/ED.
    Show me the oral that doesn't have the ability to cause liver tox at that dose in the long run, eh, I mean c17 alkylated oral ofcourse.

But DNP is considered stupid pretty much everywhere.

I thought only fat people that didn't train used DNP.
    (Though I knew one exception, but he was a dumbass fuckoid, and I only think he used it cause info was sparse back then and he thought it would be like t3 or something. He actually lost much of his definition on DNP and looked flat and in shitty shape.)
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very informative stuff there Doc. Always wondered how DNP worked but never bothered to look into cause of possibly dying with use lol.

OP, why choose DNP over a clen /t3 combo?

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Very informative stuff there Doc. Always wondered how DNP worked but never bothered to look into cause of possibly dying with use lol.

OP, why choose DNP over a clen/t3 combo?
    DNP, as a fat loss aid isn't something to look into unless you're at a biochemistry lecture and you wanna highlight how the mitochondria produce energy and how brown adipose tissue produce heat, and the release of thermogenin; a natural DNP the body produces in response to cold climates.

Unless you're so obese you need an effective agent to burn fat while sitting in a couch with three fans blowing on you with a wet towel wrapped around your head, DNP is worthless IMO.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    The guy from EA can't stop raving about DNP . He even says it's safer than Clen

Any opinions on Dr Huge and his theories on DNP?
    Last edited by gymffiti; 11-01-2016 at 12:14 AM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymffiti
    The guy from EA can't stop raving about DNP . He even says it's safer than Clen Any opinions on Dr Huge and his theories on DNP?
    You have heard the advice from very knowledgable people here. They are her to give sound advice. I do not know the motive of Dr. Huge. Disagree with his theories, but the guys above have already explained..

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    You know, when they did studies on DNP and used it for obesity back in the 1920s, 50mg a day was used, 100mg a day if in a hospital and supervised by a doctor. Still they had casualties.
    Where did you find this information? I have read all those studies and can not find one death in a clinical ward with the dosages you are mentioning. Not saying they do not exist I have simply not come across it in my studies of this compound.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You have heard the advice from very knowledgable people here. They are her to give sound advice. I do not know the motive of Dr. Huge. Disagree with his theories, but the guys above have already explained..
    Trust me, I'm not planning on a DNP cycle.

This being a forum though, I just thought I spark debate, by offering information towards the alternative view
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The guy from EA is a goof. Anyone will say a product is good when they are selling it and making money off of it.

It is used to make yellow paint which is used on our streets. If the powder gets on your hands it will stain it yellow and is very hard to get off. It burns fat by increasing your body temperature. Your body temp goes up and up and because the half life is so long it takes a very long time to come down (sometimes 3-5 days). You are literally poisoning yourself. If you take too high of a dose you will die with the feeling of your insides burning you alive. THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS. The only thing anyone can do is put you in a ice bath and hope your body temp comes down. Now tell me, who is dumb enough to try this?

I wouldn't think about touching this even if there was an antidote...

People really need to stop listening to sales guys about what drugs to take. C'mon guys even pharmaceutical reps don't have it this easy.
    gymffiti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    It is used to make yellow paint which is used on our streets. If the powder gets on your hands it will stain it yellow and is very hard to get off. It burns fat by increasing your body temperature. Your body temp goes up and up and because the half life is so long it takes a very long time to come down (sometimes 3-5 days). You are literally poisoning yourself. If you take too high of a dose you will die with the feeling of your insides burning you alive. THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS. The only thing anyone can do is put you in a ice bath and hope your body temp comes down. Now tell me, who is dumb enough to try this?

I wouldn't think about touching this even if there was an antidote...
    Good summary
    Last edited by gymffiti; 05-27-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Thread Information