Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By mrlittleman

Thread: Sust/Npp/Adrol/Dbol

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member

Sust/Npp/Adrol/Dbol

Hey i had to create another username cause i cant remmeber for the life of me what my last one was. I was on here a long time ago when i was first learning about AAS in 2012. Well since then ive ran idk, 8 give or take cycles.
    27 years old 6` at 250lbs. I just qualified for nationals and my weigh in at the show oct 1st was 218.8
    No i wont post pics to prove who i can so take it or leave it. If your that desperate you can look me up on mrcoolbeans on eriods.com
    Anyways my main purpose to post on here was to give my experience with my bulk cycle im about to start in a week. I have never ran npp but i have deca and thats where i got most my starting size back in 2012-2013. Hard bulk from 215 to 230 with just test then test deca from 225 to 244.
    Also never tried adrol but have dipped in with dbol once but it was underdosed i think.

Test sust 600mg week 1-13wk
    Npp 400mg week 2-12wk
    Adrol at 35mg for 3 weeks with 35mg of dbol for 3 weeks and week 11-12 for that boost at the end.
    of course letro is on hand since im used to it and ran it before and cabor i will have on hand as well at a liver protection and organ protection protocol. Along with some milk thistle jsut cause i have alot of it.
    I would get hcg but o well.

Hello again. If i ever come across an old thread that was me I will let you know who i was before.
    Last edited by mrlittleman; 10-31-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So whats your question? Or are you just posting to log your cycle? Asking because you posted in Q&A.

What are you running for liver and organ protection? Why no HCG ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would only do 1 oral and I didnt see anything about a ai.How about your pct?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I would only do 1 oral and I didnt see anything about a ai.How about your pct?
    Why, he is not using them at the same time. Ever heard of synergy and adaption?

This is close to my upcoming blast but im doing a SBC so ill run tren and mast instead for the npp. And i do 250-750 sus to confuse the body.

Hope u will keep us informed. Did u care for pre bloods?

I quite understand the switch from Adrol to Dbol . IMO run one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Why, he is not using them at the same time. Ever heard of synergy and adaption?

This is close to my upcoming blast but im doing a SBC so ill run tren and mast instead for the npp. And i do 250-750 sus to confuse the body.

Hope u will keep us informed. Did u care for pre bloods?
    I was thinking more on his liver.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    It's only 6 weeks, out of his cycle, with orals. Restrained, and sensible, in my opinion.

����

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, just add in some hCG and it should work well,
    what was the question?

LIVINLEAN
    Ya I just wanted to log it and give experience to a first time NPP. Ive ran deca but still. And Im sorry didnt mean to post in the question section. Was at work bored and then had to hurry to post. And Im going to run a support cycle supplement kinda like the Rich piana one that he came out with along side more milk thisltle cause i have extra.
    And Ill pick it up if i can get my hands on it but otherwise just a normal clomid pct with nolva(yes works for me great) even when i rand deca.

PS: please move to correct topic thread... wasnt sure which one to post in.... Bodybuilding???
    Last edited by mrlittleman; 10-31-2016 at 02:05 PM.

My sourse doesnt get hcg and would a pain in the ass to get from another since there are minimums. And i changed the adrol and dbol to run slightly lower dose but together because of the a few reasons from multiple forums and theres good and bads to it.
    adrol Ive never ran and really dont want to run high cause of the shitty feeling it can give you.
    dbol ive rand before and love the good sense of being it gave me so I wanted to run also at a low dose. Although last run I didnt get much outta it i felt like at 30mg ed for 3.5 weeks cause i ran out.
    If i can get my hands on hcg without having to put a huge order of other crap because the minimum order i will. And i will run it as i usual did cause it works perfect for me and that would be last 4 weeks of cycle at 1000ui a week and the week aftyer last injection at another 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlittleman View Post
    LIVINLEAN
    Ya I just wanted to log it and give experience to a first time NPP. Ive ran deca but still. And Im sorry didnt mean to post in the question section. Was at work bored and then had to hurry to post. And Im going to run a support cycle supplement kinda like the Rich piana one that he came out with along side more milk thisltle cause i have extra.
    And Ill pick it up if i can get my hands on it but otherwise just a normal clomid pct with nolva(yes works for me great) even when i rand deca.

PS: please move to correct topic thread... wasnt sure which one to post in.... Bodybuilding???
    Don't waste your money on pianas supps. Get yourself some NAC run it between 1800-2400 it will be cheaper and more effective.
    songdog likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I know of guys who have ran dbol and adrol alongside and loved it. Its just not for me, i care more about the long run and overall health than say...5lbs lbm...

Those doses arent overkill but use alot of nac+ say 2400 day. I would have expected a little more test but thats my view.

<livinlean>Its called cycle support by Iron labs to be exact. and i believe it has that plus a shit load of milk thistle and other organs support.....I dont have it in front of me

<Cuz> i do haave a little extra of test eth from my last cycle thatll ill use, but figured i wouldnt post cause it will come out to like an extra 50mg for a few weeks.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post

Don't waste your money on pianas supps. Get yourself some NAC run it between 1800-2400 it will be cheaper and more effective.
    Ur talking out of your ass. Pianas liver and organ is the best there is and he has put 1000 mg nac in each capsule along with heart, kidney, prostate and other liver healers.

https://www.amazon.com/Cycle-Support...=cycle+support

this is what i ordered, 4 capsules a serving and piana is 9 per serving. I think I will just take 2 serving a day with what i have and more milk thistle since i have extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ur talking out of your ass. Pianas liver and organ is the best there is and he has put 1000 mg nac in each capsule along with heart, kidney, prostate and other liver healers.
    Lol talking out of my ass? Don't try telling me pianas garbage supps are worth the money when you can buy each ingredient separately and dose it how you desire for a significantly cheaper price. Just cause you like paying premiums doesn't mean the rest of us do.

https://www.amazon.com/Cycle-Support...=cycle+support

this is what i ordered, 4 capsules a serving and piana is 9 per serving. I think I will just take 2 serving a day with what i have and more milk thistle since i have extra.
    I would add some NAC to that if you've already bought it. You'll want to be in the 1800-2400 range so another 1000mg should do the trick. Check it out on amazon is dirt cheap.

Thanks will do!!!

Day One guess. Just wanted to let you know my road to a 275 monster begins. (no I dont want just the number, i will not force myself to 275 just for that, Im trying my best o stay abour 12% at 253lbs but work my way up to 275 over the next 12 weeks. cheers

Day One guess. Just wanted to let you know my road to a 275 monster begins. (no I dont want just the number, i will not force myself to 275 just for that, Im trying my best o stay abour 12% at 253lbs but work my way up to 275 over the next 12 weeks. cheers
    Good luck on your journey! Would love to see progress pics along the way if you get a chance to take some. I would highly recommended taking them so you can monitor progress not just by the scale.

Sust/Npp/Adrol/Dbol-h99.jpg this was me last month at 218.8 before carb up from my show.

then a couple weeks later at my current weight 250ish around october 15th
    Sust/Npp/Adrol/Dbol-h999.jpg

hope to stay somewhat as lean as i am now with probably a little more fluff but hopefully minimal
    songdog likes this.

Jelly of your wheels.

Thanks. I get that alot, I have been gifted in legs and never had to try hard to grow them....now for the rest of my body, arms chest etc thats another story.

Also want to just log that i never have been strong for my size in bench or bench related movements. I keep a log with me and track all my workouts but Ill post here just for the hell of it.

11/3/16 (never max out (usually do 2 or 3 reps. )

flat bench: 335x2
    squat: 405x5
    half deads: 465x5

Again i keep a log of each workout / exercise rep and set but these are the three i wanna keep track on here for over strength gained from this go around.

quick update, I got sick a month ago stomach flu, and lost 10lbs in 2 days. Good news is now im back up to 255-260. I have 4 weeks to go so hopefully another 5-10 pounds i can put on. I plan on getting back on my dbol for the push past the plateau. My strenght has went up and im always hungry.
    315x5 max 365 bench
    405x 5 but now thats on free weight not smith squat
    495x5 half deads.

also about 4 weeks into cycle i ended up getting some prolatin sides, sore nips etc, backed off to 300mg of npp a week and hopped on prami and caber and within 2 weeks I was g2g, went back up to 400mg a week and on a low dose of prami ed.

Look good bro.

Quick update.
    finally i weighted in at a high of 263lbs.
    PR on bench of 315x6
    Some reason IM sore as hell, all the way till even the next week when i train the same body part again. Not sure about that. Eating plenty of good food as usual.
    joints and tendons are killing me which is weird since im on npp. IM gonna lower my dose of ai estro blockers, maybe my estro is to low.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    I know of guys who have ran dbol and adrol alongside and loved it. Its just not for me, i care more about the long run and overall health than say...5lbs lbm...

Those doses arent overkill but use alot of nac+ say 2400 day. I would have expected a little more test but thats my view.
    Yeah I have heard the same but I wouldn't do it.

I ran it that way, wasnt great. Didnt notice much different along side running just one at a normal dose vs me running 30mg of each compound

OK so after about 10 weeks total, 4 weeks bulking, 1 week stomach flu, then another 5 weeks bulking, Ive had a high weigh in at 264.4..... Not nearly my goal of 275lbs starting at 245..... But Im satisfied with my progress so far and will start a (mini cut ) Monday for 3 weeks of no carbs, High protein and med fat. Why? Cause Im going to cancoon with my wife in 3 weeks and wanna loose some of the extra fluff from this offseason. Ill run the rest of my sust and npp and include a small winny dose to help preserve tissue on such a diet. Once I get back from my week long vaca. I have about 6 weeks untill prep starts, or 2 weeks to let loose untill im 20 weeks out which is where i start cleaning up diet a little. So Ill come back and update what My final weigh in is the day I start my (cut).

Thread Information