Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Basic Cycle/ Testing Question

baseball22 is offline New Member

Basic Cycle/ Testing Question

Hey guys, love this website. This is actually my first post. I am 23 and I have ran 3 cycles before this one. I did not know when I started/purchased this cycle that I would be playing an NCAA sport. But I have committed to playing my last year of baseball eligibility at a small NCAA d3. I was taking this cycle in hopes to build strength back in order to be healthy after a shoulder surgery. I am just in the first week of the cycle. I am just taking test prop, luckily it is such a short ester that I wont test positive for it. My last day on the test prop will be nov. 26. This will make 4 weeks of 125 mg EOD. NCAA test are completely random, and the first day I could possibly tested would be Jan. 15th. (so I may not even be tested). I purchased clomid as a PCT. So, I am worried about testing positive for the clomid. What would be the best route for taking the clomid? Could I just do a light PCT with it for 2 weeks since it wasn't a heavy cycle to begin with? I read that the half life of clomid is 5 days. So i was thinking that if I could only run the clomid for 2 weeks, it could be out of my system in roughly 30 days. Or should I take something else all together as a PCT? Any more advice would be appreciated guys. Also, with the money I have invested into this, I still really want to continue my cycle if at all possible. Thanks in advance!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball22 View Post
    Hey guys, love this website. This is actually my first post. I am 23 and I have ran 3 cycles before this one. I did not know when I started/purchased this cycle that I would be playing an NCAA sport. But I have committed to playing my last year of baseball eligibility at a small NCAA d3. I was taking this cycle in hopes to build strength back in order to be healthy after a shoulder surgery. I am just in the first week of the cycle. I am just taking test prop, luckily it is such a short ester that I wont test positive for it. My last day on the test prop will be nov. 26. This will make 4 weeks of 125 mg EOD. NCAA test are completely random, and the first day I could possibly tested would be Jan. 15th. (so I may not even be tested). I purchased clomid as a PCT. So, I am worried about testing positive for the clomid. What would be the best route for taking the clomid? Could I just do a light PCT with it for 2 weeks since it wasn't a heavy cycle to begin with? I read that the half life of clomid is 5 days. So i was thinking that if I could only run the clomid for 2 weeks, it could be out of my system in roughly 30 days. Or should I take something else all together as a PCT? Any more advice would be appreciated guys. Also, with the money I have invested into this, I still really want to continue my cycle if at all possible. Thanks in advance!
    This is how many MMA fighters are getting caught(the PCT drugs are coming up too close to the test - Brock Lesner etc) - I'm in my mobile ATM but look up the half life(& active life) of both clomid and Nolvadex (tamoxifen )
    songdog likes this.

baseball22 is offline New Member
    Haven't been able to find active life of clomid anywhere. The Half life of it is clomid is 5 days and Nolva is 5-7. My dad used to talk about how he didn't even have a pct back in his day. How bad would that be with just a 4 week cycle? Would I lose all gains that I got. I know that I wont have that many over just 4 weeks, but I can't take it any longer than that.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why can't anybody write in paragraphs anymore!? I'd be much more inclined to read something if it didn't hurt my old eyes.
    Grappler13 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseball22 View Post
    Haven't been able to find active life of clomid anywhere. The Half life of it is clomid is 5 days and Nolva is 5-7. My dad used to talk about how he didn't even have a pct back in his day. How bad would that be with just a 4 week cycle? Would I lose all gains that I got. I know that I wont have that many over just 4 weeks, but I can't take it any longer than that.
    Imho - I'd think it'd be a waste of time & money - I've had 3 reconstructive shoulder surgeries... prop isn't going to help your shoulder - and I'd wait until you could do a real cycle(not 4wks) - what's your ROM like ATM and what's the major problem your trying to address?

What's your cycle experience? What's your goal for a 4wk cycle? What position you pay? I was a catcher and b4 I fucked my shoulder(labrum) and RCs up I was eligible for the MLB draft / but was heading to NCState(they dropped my scholarship) so I know getting that last yr in can be a difference maker(are you being looked at to get drafted)?

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Why can't anybody write in paragraphs anymore!? I'd be much more inclined to read something if it didn't hurt my old eyes.
    Kids these days lol

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While skipping PCT is bad, not only about not keeping your gains, but quite likely also down the road regarding your HPTA system,
    but if you want to use PEDs in a tested sport, you won't be able to do it as healthy or beneficial as it could be otherwise.

i know people that are competing in drug tested sports, and I think the regulations here are stricter than in the US, as you have to let the anti doping agency know where to reach you 1h of every day, all the year.
    (There are however some ways around it now and then)
    And they don't don PCT, and for the most part the only AAS they use Test.
    HGH is ofcourse popular as well.

I've done a cycle before without the PCT we use now a days,
    But it was a taper with primobolan , so I didn't just quit.
    Then again, I'm now in need of TRT, so I shouldn't exactly be an example to follow.

Thread Information