mgstar is offline New Member

first cycle for men's physique comp

hello everyone

am about to enter my first men's physique competition currently am about 6% body fat, 5'10, 157 lbs, the thing is that to enter the categorie of my tall i have to be about 165 to 169 lbs.
    the question is it possible to gain 10 pounds in 10 weeks and if it is possible what do you recommend using i have trained for 3 years naturally.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Chances are if you've only been training for three years you have quite a bit of room to grow naturally so I would be hesitant about jumping in to AAS just yet. Do you plan on making a career out of competing in men's physique? There's not a lot of competitors who can do that, only the top couple of them. If your answer is no then I would think twice about using AAS for the purpose of competing in a local show. Also how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Chances are if you've only been training for three years you have quite a bit of room to grow naturally so I would be hesitant about jumping in to AAS just yet. Do you plan on making a career out of competing in men's physique? There's not a lot of competitors who can do that, only the top couple of them. If your answer is no then I would think twice about using AAS for the purpose of competing in a local show. Also how old are you?
    I am 25 ,and no actually am not planning on making it a career, i started to prepare for this competition six months ago, and since i got pretty shredded i was hoping to compete.

boisebeast is offline Member
    If I were you, I'd want to squeeze as many gains out naturally as I possible could, otherwise you could be leaving gains on the table if you jump straight into AAS. Compete naturally, or compete in a natural organization if you don't think you'll stand a chance in this one. Or better yet, get a couple more years of proper, natural training under your belt and then look into AAS and competing in an untested organization. Just my two cents, take it for what it's worth

erny23 is offline New Member
    winstrol would be a good shout

Dang, 10 weeks out isn't much time. Personally, I wouldn't mess with anything at 10 weeks out. If you run into a problem, you might not be able to recover. I know guys who would go for changes at 10 weeks out but I'm conservative. I would tighten up the diet and keep training.

Quote Originally Posted by erny23 View Post
    winstrol would be a good shout
    is it ok to run it without test

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Dang, 10 weeks out isn't much time. Personally, I wouldn't mess with anything at 10 weeks out. If you run into a problem, you might not be able to recover. I know guys who would go for changes at 10 weeks out but I'm conservative. I would tighten up the diet and keep training.
    what kind of problem could i run into, a lots of my friends who has been competing for a long time give the same advise they told me you should start your cycle before that ,but i was busy with the diet and i actually like where am now.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Are you drinking 5 litres of water a day ?
    increase your carbs slightly

Thread Information