swole256 is offline Junior Member

fina/prop cycle how long how much

i want to do a 10-12 week cycle of fina/prop and use some kind of anti-e liquidex probally and some clen can someone give me a complete dosage for this cycle including the clen and some form of a liquid anti-e which ever is the best for bloating or is there very much bloating on this cycle even though still want to take one and how long is fina active in the system and what should i expect on a cycle like this please explain the liquid clen and liquid anti-e in drop form please

thanks swole256

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swole256
    i want to do a 10-12 week cycle of fina/prop and use some kind of anti-e liquidex probally and some clen can someone give me a complete dosage for this cycle including the clen and some form of a liquid anti-e which ever is the best for bloating or is there very much bloating on this cycle even though still want to take one and how long is fina active in the system and what should i expect on a cycle like this please explain the liquid clen and liquid anti-e in drop form please

thanks swole256
    you would be better off only running this for at most 9 weeks. i will assume that you have not run prop before, so...

1-9 fina @ 75mg/ED
    1-9 prop @ 50mg/ED
    1-11 femara @ 1.25mg/EOD

clomid on hand for post cycle.

i recommend femara over the ldex, although it is all personal preference. you won't retain water with this cycle as the fina and prop notoriously don't make you bloat, however keeping prolactin levels down here is important if you start showing gyno signs.

the liquid versions of the drugs you mentioned are generally the same potency and at times more effective than the pill form.

once again, this is personal preference too although the price on the liquids can't be beat.

Thread Information