• 1 Post By 73rr
  • 1 Post By 73rr
  • 1 Post By JDToronto
  • 1 Post By 73rr
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: Canadian sources

Jonbana is offline Member

Canadian sources

Currently buying from my local guy in person just finished a massive cycle and I'm not happy with the results I feel this stuff is under dossed or something specially the amount i ran this time before this the other cycle was insane the gains ,
    But anyways I know we cannot post sources or anything but is there any legit online supplies I should search for in Canada or continue my local guy but I rather have a back up just in case he disappears if you know what I mean he gets nupharm I know where they are located but cannot find the source besides him he's odvously a middle man and I'm over paying for everything

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not from canada, but I know there are some good labs there. Start researching the good ones then find the source its easy. Theres a few Canadians here that may be able to help you.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Oh I know there is great labs specially in my province , but I cannot find sources directly that's the problems I've been searching for a very long time for a new source besides my local guy

JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    I've been using a certain source and the Test E, NPP and Deca etc has given me results.
    Last edited by JDToronto; 11-01-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Source fishing is not allowed. I think thats what you mean when you say online supplies if you mean something else then my bad.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7229326
    I've been using Test E, NPP and Deca etc and noticed a lot of results using it.
    U should probably edit your post
    Last edited by 73rr; 11-01-2016 at 06:49 PM.
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Currently buying from my local guy in person just finished a massive cycle and I'm not happy with the results I feel this stuff is under dossed or something specially the amount i ran this time before this the other cycle was insane the gains ,
    But anyways I know we cannot post sources or anything but is there any legit online supplies I should search for in Canada or continue my local guy but I rather have a back up just in case he disappears if you know what I mean he gets nupharm I know where they are located but cannot find the source besides him he's odvously a middle man and I'm over paying for everything
    Best to make some friends instead of setting yourself up with getting scammed and losing a bunch of money on piss or on nothing at all. Good luck
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    I've been using Test E, NPP and Deca etc and noticed a lot of results using it.
    Please remove the site from your post... even tho you wrote it wrong lol.

I've got mixed reviews on this lab. I had success with everything but their masteron tren and anavar . I would never touch these from this lab again. I have however had great results with their test deca dbol pretty much their cheaper gear.
    Last edited by Livinlean; 11-01-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Please remove the site from your post... even tho you wrote it wrong lol.

I've got mixed reviews on this lab. I had success with everything but their masteron tren and anavar. I would never touch these from this lab again. I have however had great results with their test deca dbol pretty much their cheaper gear.
    I just did, but it doesn't help when you quote it and the source is kept there.
    Livinlean likes this.

Well for people like me I don't have "muscular friends" and I don't go to the local gym I have my own gym in my 2nd bedroom with barbells and free weights and rack. I hate the gym. Anyway, I did have a point here and it's I need to resort to online to research which sources/suppliers to buy from as I don't buy in person.
    Last edited by JDToronto; 11-01-2016 at 07:29 PM.

Well for people like me I don't have "muscular friends" and I don't go to the local gym I have my own gym in my 2nd bedroom with barbells and free weights and rack. I hate the gym. Anyway, I did have a point here and it's I need to resort to online to research which sources/suppliers to buy from as I don't buy in person. If anyone has a good supplier, if you're allowed to private message me, let me know. I live close to Toronto.
    Ones again. Your setting yourself up for scamming. Not trying to come off like a Dick. Just looking out for your best interest
    Livinlean likes this.

Well for people like me I don't have "muscular friends" and I don't go to the local gym I have my own gym in my 2nd bedroom with barbells and free weights and rack. I hate the gym. Anyway, I did have a point here and it's I need to resort to online to research which sources/suppliers to buy from as I don't buy in person. If anyone has a good supplier, if you're allowed to private message me, let me know. I live close to Toronto.
    Im a bit confused tho you said you like your teragon products and made it sound like you're buying it online?

I just did, but it doesn't help when you quote it and the source is kept there.
    Also, good call haha

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like wat was said fishing for sources is not allowed.This is a very good way too get scammed.Sorry for your situation but we just dont allow that hear.

I just tried a new vial of NPP and it gave me a lump on my shoulder/delt from injecting, never got that before.

I just tried a new vial of NPP and it gave me a lump on my shoulder/delt from injecting, never got that before.
    Start a new thread about it.(without source) and we will try and help out buddy

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Lumps after injecting are nothing new.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Lumps after injecting are nothing new.
    I like to think of them as baby muscles just waiting to grow.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I like to think of them as baby muscles just waiting to grow.
    LOL funny. But I've never had this issue before using the same supplier and source, odd. I can't inject in glutes, it's uncomfortable doing it and I don't want to inject needle where it shouldn't go. Shoulders are easy to do

Thread Information