Pure Power is offline Junior Member

Cool Fear and the truth

First things first, I'm a big guy. I used ot be the fat kid. now i'm the pudgey kid. I have been training hard for a long time and am really curios on switching to some real Gear. i'm 19 nearly 20 now and am lookign for advice on how "safe" it all is. should I be worried that I try this young and I deffinately dont' need any jail time. Here is my stats I bench 265 at 6 reps preacher curl around 125 at 6 reps. I used to squat 660 but I had a knee injury so now I do how ever much I can do without pain that day. I do the whole thing back calves etc. I train on my own 8 day cycle with 4 days working and 1 day off, I switch up the routine every month with 3 diff exercizes for each muscle and keep them in diff modes. I also take a month off a year and concentrait on runnign and gymnastcs. I also take off every 6th week for recouperation. My diet cosists of food i can find. I try to slam in as much as I can. I use myplex everyday and protein on the days I go to lift. I have used Androstat poppers b4 and I dig the buzz they give me and I really did notice results. But they faded fast and I didnt' have the results unless I had just taken them. here is my last big training phase I raised my bench up 30 lbs in 24 days and on single leg extentions 40 lbs per leg. directly following this routine I nearly blew out my knee, then due to no training and lower call and not as good diet I caught the flu. I have just recovered and started going to the gym again. I am healthy and ready to pound away btu I feel plateaued. I stay at this lever then break down and don't make too many gains. I work out smart and it comes first b4 everything else in my life. what I want to know is what to expect from AS. Deca is the rout I was thinking of taking(low side effects???), I have no source and am not currently looking but if I do I want to be able to trust them, what should I look for. How does it afect your imune system and ability to grow from an injury(I.E. my bum knee). I guess this is just for me to let you all knwo where I am comming from and to open up discussion. Lastley, is there a good way to "warm up to AS? Any Sups I should be taking? all comments and Q are totaly apreciated. I love my body and would do anythign to unlock it's potential!
    This site is awesome by the way. I have used training tips you guys use for the AS users and fidn them to work well for myself without gear. I'm just a poor boy who can kick some ass.

P.S. a list of sups I take
    ZMA
    Creatine transport system (kaizen)
    myoplex
    HDT protein
    daily vit.
    a good joint fuel knock off with fish oil(omeg 3 fat acid)
    phosphogen(with myoplex to keep deleverey up)
    I use a ghetto rigged E/C/A stack that works better than anythign I have ever used b4. I rigged it by combining Dymexadrene with generic asprin. The combination is perfect for results and is safe as the real E/C/A stack.(for me it had real results no promises) woo hoo!!!

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    OUt of this whole thing I assume that you're trying to lose BF.
    Well would stick with all the supp. that you are taking now and the ECA stack. YOu have to work on you diet bro. Try to lose that fat. Go on like a 3000 cal diet for like 3 months and see how stuff works out. Remember that your body is only able to burn off 1% of BF per month. You got to get your diet really strict and stic with it. That should be your main goal. You should stay away from gear for now, you're to young.

Work on your diet and tell us what you gonna do. I will try to help you out.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    Welcome....

U forgot a few things like ur height/weight, and the years you have been training... But if i missed them, sorry, its late and i have final on my mind!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you said you're 19, almost 20? since you asked, i would wait a year or two at least to get into AS. try to trains hard naturally for a another year or two and see what happens. when you're 21 or 22, if you're natural progress has slowed and you want to supplement with AS, but until then wait

i'm 270 right now but after I get back into the game I will drop fast to 255-260 and flux around there. I dont' want to drop less than 225 at verry bare minimum. It seams that when i get around 240 my imune system gets a little needy, just feel week, and too hard to keep up with.
    I'm 6'2 and I will post measurements soon I need to find a tape measure. I was thinking along the same lines guys as you.. too young. Do you think I am at a decent level though. I forgot to let ya'll know abotu runnign I did a 6.5 min mile on top of game but usualy it's about a 8-9 min mile durring my "fat mode" for heavey lifting. Why can you only loose one % of BF per month genuine?
    You guys are an upstanding crew. I do apreciate the help man. Even if I can't use the real deal this is the place I know peopel are hardcore, and will help a brotha out.
    do ya'll want pics?

sorry to fill the post with my own words... I am not really in it to loose alot of fat, btu i do want to build verry strong usable muscle. Although being able to get chicks is a pluss and they like the hard body!!I am goign to open my own school in the next 5-10 years so any advice on real bulking is grand. I dont' get power cleans either I cant' to anything guys half my size seam to do more. sorry for the wordy answers, guess I'm nervous. I'm new to the mesage board thing.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    let me get this straight,19-20 and weigh 270 at 6.2?and at what percent bf???what ru trying to accomplish?so basicly u dont care what u look like u just want to get strong and bulk up no matter what?now u want to try AS to bulk up even more?ur worried about sideffects but u eat everything u can find?bro seriously think about it.its not how much u lift its how,and quality looks better than size.but i forgot u dont care what u look like or if the ladies swarm around u or if ur healthy.even if u decide to use AS u wont have nothing to show for but torn pec or a ripped rotator cuff.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board Pure Power. You will find alot of good information here. I think you're doing great with your training, keep it up. Also I'm with the other guys. Give it a couple more years before you take the AS route.

Exclamation

I am healthy. I stay very focused and don't use bad form lifting. The worst sin i have made is overtraining, and I'm sure you can't say you haven't made the same mistake. I watch what I eat, all I was saying is it's hard to get in 4500 cal. a day when you work 40 hours a week own your own business and have other obligations. I am not looking at AS as a way to just keep getting huge huge isn't my thing I want real strength. Looks don't really matter, unless thats how shallow you go. It's up to you what is right for you. I just wanted some help. Big N Maybe you shouldn't judge people and come to conclusions unless you know the person a bit more I didn't come in here critisising the way you work out or the things you do and I have managed pretty damn well so far but as I said I have seemed to reach some plateau. I do appreciate the honesty though.
    I will take your advice and wait guys though thanks alot I will be on the board alot from now on out I hope.
    I dont' know my BF % sorry guys i don't have the means to get it at the moment.

righton is offline Senior Member
    You want to try AS to get stronger? At 20yso ,the only thing you need is to try A LOT HARDER!! You got enough test in your body ,you could bottle it.You say you watch what you eat!
    If you want to try AS you'll have to watch what you eat alot more.
    AS and high B/F can lead to high B/P,kidney problems and joint problems.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Dude it seems everything is working good for you....But before you try Steroids you need to have a goal other than strength. Do you want to lose bodyfat % or get Huge, Having a goal and some sort of direction is half the battle.

Mike Guest
    PM me - I will help you

REM
    REM is offline Member
    listen purepower,
    you got a very good weight, all you have to do is
    hit the gym hard and since you got all time it's
    even better for you, watch your diet good, lean
    your body if possible get some hydroxycuts will
    help to do lean it. use low weights when you workout to define and form muscle cuts. you don,t
    need to take roids for anything you got a good base just again workout hard as possible and
    stayaway from roids, is not bc you r too young,
    really you got good base to build your without them.
    try first w/out roids then, it's your call later.. would i've had the change to be in your shoes i won't do roids. this is my honest opinion
    lucky son of gun. good luck purepower kid..

Mike Guest
    Guys PLEASE don't forget steroids are NOT only for people who want the perfect bodybuilder body. Not everyone wants abs - not everyone wants definition - that's not the only thing steroids are used for. You guys forget that WAY too easily. Look up some powerlifters on the internet like Grant Pitts etc etc. Different people have different goals and different reasons for wanting to juice.

Mike Guest
    PP -

PM me. I will help you.

Thread Information