420juice is offline New Member

Unhappy HELP please!!!!!

I would like to start a cycyle of equipoise50 and have researched it but havent found to much info on dosages. I would like to take 300-400mg a week with injections EOD but what im not sure about is how many cc's would each injection need to be to get the full 300-400 mg a week...... Please help b/c i cant find no one to answer my question. Thanks....

geo
    geo is offline New Member
    If it's 50mg/ml (cc), then you need 6-8 cc's per week to equal 300-400 mgs. How many cc's per inject depends on how much of a pin cushion you want to be. 2 cc's eod would be 4 injects/week. Voluminous oil injects, > 2 cc's, may cause an oil abcess in the muscle. IMHO, shop around for EQ in 200mg/ml. Much easier to administer, 2 injects per week. Good luck.

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    50mg=1cc........You can do the rest...also, next time go with a more up to date eq, you'll get tired of sticking yourself so often with eq50.....good luck......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HELP please!!!!!-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

James Bond is offline Junior Member
    Yes, 50mg/mlmeans too many injections or too much oil per injection. Try to find a 200mg/ml, bro.

Thread Information