Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Oral Only, Alternative PCT & ΑΙ Discussion

Kaido is offline Junior Member

Oral Only, Alternative PCT & ΑΙ Discussion

At first let me say that this thread is for education purposes, I don't plan on doing something like that, I just want to know what experienced and knowledgable users like you think of this.

I 've been studying the work of Dr. G. Toul. and he seems like a legit guy. I've read some recommendations by him that really caught my attention.

1. He suggests adding proviron as an androgen and antiestrogen to an oral only cycle(with one compound) ex. dbol only + proviron, anavar only + proviron etc. He also says that PCT for cycles like this don't require use of hCG because they are less supressive.

2.In cycles with test he suggests that you can replace the AI with nolva/proviron.

3.He separates the PCT,into two different parts. The first two weeks using intramuscularly hCG,every three days.Then, the following two weeks, using clomid and nolva. He doesn't suggest hCG intra-cycle because too much of it will have a negative impact on Sertoli and Leydig cells receptors.

What do you guys think? Do you see flaws in all these?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your studying the work of somebody that doesnt know much about hormones, or stopped learning in the 90's. Where are you getting this bad information?

If you wanna study, study this, read it all: Austinite's Educational Article Database

Have you healed your shoulder yet?
    Kaido, songdog and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your studying the work of somebody that doesnt know much about hormones, or stopped learning in the 90's. Where are you getting this bad information?

If you wanna study, study this, read it all: Austinite's Educational Article Database

Have you healed your shoulder yet?
    I got this info from W. Llewellyn's co-author, G Toul. Is he that bad? He seemed legit.

I am studying Austinite's work constantly, I just like getting info from various sources

Thank's for asking bro, it is in the exact same condition, I'll let it rest a couple of weeks untill I learn more about TB500.
    Last edited by Kaido; 11-13-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Seems like some garbage intell if u ask me. And I never cycled before. Lol

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Aggggh!!!removed
    Double post

I dunno...He is an ex-bodybuilder and doctor who focuses on TRT now, but has under his guidance several pro bodybuilders in his country. He looked like he knew what he was talking about.

Can someone explain why his suggestions are so much wrong?

Please give some insight on this? Especially for the 1st one about oral+proviron ...
    I am looking for possible ways to stay on or do short cycles while competing and being tested and this looks like its good even though it is not the one recommended as it lacks a test base.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido View Post
    Please give some insight on this? Especially for the 1st one about oral+proviron ...
    I am looking for possible ways to stay on or do short cycles while competing and being tested and this looks like its good even though it is not the one recommended as it lacks a test base.
    All three of the points you brought up in your OP are horrible ideas.

The book that you're referencing, Anabolics, was first written two decades ago.

They print a new edition even year but I think they only chance the cover and and photos similar to a college textbook.
    Kaido likes this.

Thank you, I didn't know that.

Thread Information