• 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By mietek
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 3 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Most Muscle Gained in 4 Weeks?

Batmanreturns is offline Banned

Most Muscle Gained in 4 Weeks?

Hey guys, I'm curious what everyone has done or seen. What is the most amount of muscle you've put on or seen someone put on in 4 weeks?

Jonbana is offline Member
    50 pounds of something

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Very little to none, even short estered stroids won't provide miracles, personally I wouldn't run any ester less than 8 weeks

My I ask why you asked this question? Do you plan a 4 week cycle? If so would you care to share it/outline the cycle plan? It maybe good to get some critique/advice.

If it's a general question, as said above, 4 weeks is a waste of time in my opinion

and are we talking injectables or orald? And what compounds are we referring to
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-10-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    ^^^^^ i would have to disagree bull. A good prime and a good hard blast and you could see great results in 4 weeks. Im loving the 5-6 week blasts
    Batmanreturns and numbere like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?!

There's no answer here
    Strongblood and Batmanreturns like this.

mietek is offline Member
    I do not see how you can put muscles in 4 weeks unless you inject military grade plutonium

I can do a few good pounds on 12 weeks cycle,
    Batmanreturns likes this.

I've gained 23lbs in 4 weeks before with dbol front loading a Test cycle. It was most water weight so it wasn't muscle. Based on my experience over the years, I would say I've gained 3 to 5 lbs of LEAN muscle over a 4 week period.
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Very little to none, even short estered stroids won't provide miracles, personally I wouldn't run any ester less than 8 weeks

My I ask why you asked this question? Do you plan a 4 week cycle? If so would you care to share it/outline the cycle plan? It maybe good to get some critique/advice.

If it's a general question, as said above, 4 weeks is a waste of time in my opinion

and are we talking injectables or orald? And what compounds are we referring to

I'm curious where the minds of the guys on here are at. No, I agree staying on for only 4 weeks is a waste of time, unless fat loss is the primary goal. I posted the macros for my blast in the 10 week program post I made.

Hypothetically either or in this question.

What is your LBM, 180?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I went from 165lbs. To 205lbs in 4 months naturally ...
    Batmanreturns, Livinlean and Obs like this.

But that from dropping from natural bulk 220 horrible unhealthy drop down to 165 in the past 1.5 years. So my body re starting from training again has to do with them gains. It's not like I'm a small 150lb guy. But still wasn't that hard. Prolly bout 13-14% bf trying to bulk as clean as possibly. Lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You will hear stories of 30-40 lb. Cycles and they do happen but it's because it was used on a non trained pup. Really a trained individual will never see that kind of gain. By the time you pencil in water weight and fat you stand to gain ten pounds you can keep long enough to hit the next cycle. This is my experiences. Bolltted though, that mother fugger, he can put on like a gazillion pounds of pure muscle 4 weeks into a cycle. He can squat well over 80 lbs. Shit you not.
    Marsoc likes this.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    I don't remember in past cycles ... currently I have just finished the second week at Dbol 40 mg/day and I gained 11 pounds until now. (12 week bulking cycle Test E 750 mg/week dbol 40 mg/day).
    Certainly there is water retention, but not much fat because my abs are still evident.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a google on 'The Colorado Experiment' with Casey Viator and Arthur Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Do a google on 'The Colorado Experiment' with Casey Viator and Arthur Jones.
    I really need to focus on negative I like prof and its primly why I never did them much. But this is better then nothing and it sparks a want to start

The Colorado Experiment | High Intensity Training by Drew Baye

Thanks for the Intel Alin. As always sir

Thread Information