Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Euroholic
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 4 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: My next Cycle- Please look inside.

Donald_wide is offline New Member

My next Cycle- Please look inside.

Hi fellas,

Just looking for some feedback regarding my next cycle. This one should be my 2nd cycle. My first was just a Test E only cycle, I have recovered my blood works are back to normal.
    I would like to run Test E + Deca and Dbol as kickstart.

1-12 week Test E 500 mg pw

1-12 week Deca 400mg pw

1-4 week D-bol 40 mg a day

1-12 week HCG 1,000 IU pw

.5 arimadex every other day

Any cooments?

Thanks

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What is your height, weight and body fat?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    What is your height, weight and body fat?
    179cm x 82 Kg. %bf is quite low I don't now exactly how much but I have been dieting for a while, 10% I think.
    What do you need this for?

You Are a tad on the light side mate. How much are you eating a day?

Here is a good body fat chart.

Batmanreturns and Obs like this.

[QUOTE=Euroholic;7232611]You Are a tad on the light side mate. How much are you eating a day?

That is why I want to bulk up. Well it cannot be more the 10% then. I eat about 2,500-2,700 cals a day on maintenance.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You shouldve had this weight thing taken care of prior too cycling.Beacuse if you are not eating right you WON'T keep your gains.Forget the Deca and Dbol hit the diet section and get you diet in order.
    Euroholic and Batmanreturns like this.

Its not magic mate. If your not eating to gain you wont get anywere.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You shouldve had this weight thing taken care of prior too cycling.Beacuse if you are not eating right you WON'T keep your gains.Forget the Deca and Dbol hit the diet section and get you diet in order.
    my diet is fine. I don t understand why should I hit the diet section. I asked to review my cycle. Atm am eating at maintenance am not gaining-losing anything in fact. Thanks for your reply though

Blog Entries
    the cycle looks fine except you didn't mention pct so that needs to be addressed...id start out with the dex at .25 eod...good luck...people are telling you to hit the diet section because you are trying to bulk up but eating at maintenance and that wont work for your goals...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You would benefit from running your test at lest a week if not two weeks longer than deca .

There's no need to go over 500IU/week of hcg , 250IU twice per week from day one until 2-3 days before PCT.

You should have a DA on hand when using a 19 nor in case prolactin elevates.

Usually if e2 is kept in range PRL will be fine but mid cycle bw is the only way to know for sure.

Have you had bw to see if you've recovered from your previous cycle?

Will you please layout your PCT plan?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You would benefit from running your test at lest a week if not two weeks longer than deca .

There's no need to go over 500IU/week of hcg , 250IU twice per week from day one until 2-3 days before PCT.

Usually if e2 is kept in range PRL will be fine but mid cycle bw is the only way to know for sure.

good catch on the hcg I didn't even notice it was at 1000iu my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    the cycle looks fine except you didn't mention pct so that needs to be addressed...id start out with the dex at .25 eod...good luck...people are telling you to hit the diet section because you are trying to bulk up but eating at maintenance and that wont work for your goals...
    Thanks for your reply. Probably this is a misunderstanding. I am not trying to bulk at mainteinance. The guy asked me how much am I eating, and currently because I haven't started bulking yet I am eating at maintenance and keeping my weight as it is.
    I am planning to bulk but now I need to sort my cycle out first, I ll increase the calories when is time to do so.
    But currently I am NOT bulking, and that is my TDEE. I know how to diet. I need help with my cycle, that is all.
    Thanks ghettoboyd.
    And I will do PCT of course Nolva+Clomid for a month at least.

Deca should be run two weeks shorter than test.
    It has a very long half life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald_wide View Post
    Thanks for your reply. Probably this is a misunderstanding. I am not trying to bulk at mainteinance. The guy asked me how much am I eating, and currently because I haven't started bulking yet I am eating at maintenance and keeping my weight as it is.
    I am planning to bulk but now I need to sort my cycle out first, I ll increase the calories when is time to do so.
    But currently I am NOT bulking, and that is my TDEE. I know how to diet. I need help with my cycle, that is all.
    Thanks ghettoboyd.
    And I will do PCT of course Nolva+Clomid for a month at least.
    ok sorry bro I did misunderstand you, got it now....

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Deca should be run two weeks shorter than test.
    It has a very long half life.
    Ok, so just 10 weeks. Thanks

Thanks for your useful info. I am still researching about DA though I will get whatever I need.
    I had bw done mid previous cycle, after the PCT and again few weeks ago. My blood is fine and I checked everything.
    Last PCT was Nolva 40/20/20/20 Clomid 75/50/50/50 started 2 weeks after the last jab. It worked fine, I have been off now more than I was on+PCT.
    So I will probably run the same PCT.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I would hold off on using Adex unless you develop sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns View Post
    NO.

Why wait for sides when you can eliminate them?

Thanks for your useful info. I am still researching about DA though I will get whatever I need.
    I had bw done mid previous cycle, after the PCT and again few weeks ago. My blood is fine and I checked everything.
    Last PCT was Nolva 40/20/20/20 Clomid 75/50/50/50 started 2 weeks after the last jab. It worked fine, I have been off now more than I was on+PCT.
    So I will probably run the same PCT.
    There is an ancillary sticky above this thread that you should read.

For what it's worth caber is my preferred DA.

When running a long cycle or when using 19 nors you should extend PCT to 6 weeks.

There is an ancillary sticky above this thread that you should read.

For what it's worth caber is my preferred DA.

When running a long cycle or when using 19 nors you should extend PCT to 6 weeks.
    Ok I will have a look on the thread.
    Regarding the PCT can I just add 2 more weeksof Nolva at 20mg ED and Clomid at 50mg ?

Ok I will have a look on the thread.
    Regarding the PCT can I just add 2 more weeksof Nolva at 20mg ED and Clomid at 50mg ?
    Four weeks of clomid should be sufficient, plus you want to avoid any lhrh insensitivity issues.

Personally I'd drop the clomid after week 4 and continue with just nolva at 20mg/d for two additional weeks.

Using high doses of SERMs for long periods can result in rebound suppression.

This happens when lh is highly increased for an extended period leading to the hypothalamus resetting the natural magnatude.
    Last edited by numbere; 11-12-2016 at 04:36 PM.

Four weeks of clomid should be sufficient, plus you want to avoid any lhrh insensitivity issues.

Personally I'd drop the clomid after week 4 and continue with just nolva at 20mg/d for two additional weeks.

Using high doses of SERMs for long periods can result in rebound suppression.

This happens when lh is highly increased for an extended period leading to the hypothalamus resetting the natural magnatude.
    Thanks your are amazing

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns View Post
    You keep posting this in every thread. Quit. You dont even have a clue how far elevated your e2 has to be before you have noticeable sides. My e2 has gone over double the acceptable range without any side effects. The only way I knew was bloodwork, and it took a long time to get under control rather than controling it from the start. Some people dont notice sides until there e2 levels are well over 5 times the normal range. Having high e2 levels is not healthy, and why would you let the exogenous test be wasted by converting to estrogen.
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi fellas,

Just looking for some feedback regarding my next cycle. This one should be my 2nd cycle. My first was just a Test E only cycle, I have recovered my blood works are back to normal.
    I would like to run Test E + Deca and Dbol as kickstart.

1-12 week Test E 500 mg pw

1-12 week Deca 400mg pw

1-4 week D-bol 40 mg a day

1-12 week HCG 1,000 IU pw

.5 arimadex every other day

Any cooments?

Thanks
    Probably not what you want to hear, but if you had good gains on test only why not do it again? Perhaps add the dbol.

Deca is a harsh compound to recover, make sure you are committed to the life style and that you are alright with TRT in case of any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    NO.

Why wait for sides when you can eliminate them?
    You're right.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    You keep posting this in every thread. Quit. You dont even have a clue how far elevated your e2 has to be before you have noticeable sides. My e2 has gone over double the acceptable range without any side effects. The only way I knew was bloodwork, and it took a long time to get under control rather than controling it from the start. Some people dont notice sides until there e2 levels are well over 5 times the normal range. Having high e2 levels is not healthy, and why would you let the exogenous test be wasted by converting to estrogen.
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Probably not what you want to hear, but if you had good gains on test only why not do it again? Perhaps add the dbol .

Deca is a harsh compound to recover, make sure you are committed to the life style and that you are alright with TRT in case of any problem.
    I Agree mate
    My Test E only cycle was good. High libido, high strength I felt super all the time. In terms of gains it wasn't anything special tbh.
    I enjoyed it but I don't want to run it on its own.
    I am committed that is the only thing I am committed to.
    I know the risks and I make sure I take all the precautions.

And this is my silly opinion, I do not think that running a Test E cycle is a best option for gaining mass. It is a best option to understand what being on steroids like.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Test alone for the first couple of cycles will see your best gains on aas. If it doesn't it is either underdosed or you didn't eat enough. It really is as simple as that.

I wouldn't run a 19-nor at your age, one shot will shut down your test production, not suppress but shut you down. I wouldn't take the risk at 24. Heck, I didn't run a 10-nor until I was well well well into my 30's.
    songdog and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Test alone for the first couple of cycles will see your best gains on aas. If it doesn't it is either underdosed or you didn't eat enough. It really is as simple as that.

I wouldn't run a 19-nor at your age, one shot will shut down your test production, not suppress but shut you down. I wouldn't take the risk at 24. Heck, I didn't run a 10-nor until I was well well well into my 30's.
    Where did you get my age from?
    Never said I am 24 in fact am nearly 30. I asked help for my cycle and you are treating me like a kid.

Please if you have nothing to say rather than am young, i have no clue about gears and so on, please skip to the next thread thank u

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Where did you get my age from?
    Never said I am 24 in fact am nearly 30. I asked help for my cycle and you are treating me like a kid.
    Please if you have nothing to say rather than am young, i have no clue about gears and so on, please skip to the next thread thank u
    My apologies, I will stay away from you. Best of luck.

My comments about poor gear or diet still stand though.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    My apologies, I will stay away from you. Best of luck.

My comments about poor gear or diet still stand though.
    It is alright! I just don't understand why when somebody ask for something most of the time people try to stop them.
    I took my decision with all the risks. I opened a thread about it looking for advice regarding the cycle.
    -I was told am young when there is no age
    -I don t know how to diet cause apparently am bulking on maintenance when I have never said that etc.

Anyway it is ok.didn t say stay away from me, we re discussing.
    and my Test E was good, it shut me, and my diet was fine I gained 20+lbs that cycle. It was not all lean mass obv.
    Sometimes you are a bit judgemental (not you personally) I just would like to have the answer. Am collecting info as well cause I wanna learn I really don t need someone saying no don t do that!
    My English is shit I can understand that maybe that s the reason of all the troubles

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald_wide
    Where did you get my age from? Never said I am 24 in fact am nearly 30. I asked help for my cycle and you are treating me like a kid.
    You input information that says that you are 28. You came here asking for help. These guys ate giving you solid advice. No one says that you need to agree or like it. These guys have helped many. They have seen many that have also not taken their advice and have come back asking for help precisely because they did not heed their warnings.
    Maybe it will go good, maybe not. I highly recommend that you take their advice.
    NACH3 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    It is alright! I just don't understand why when somebody ask for something most of the time people try to stop them.
    I took my decision with all the risks. I opened a thread about it looking for advice regarding the cycle.
    -I was told am young when there is no age
    -I don t know how to diet cause apparently am bulking on maintenance when I have never said that etc.

Anyway it is ok.didn t say stay away from me, we re discussing.
    and my Test E was good, it shut me, and my diet was fine I gained 20+lbs that cycle. It was not all lean mass obv.
    Sometimes you are a bit judgemental (not you personally) I just would like to have the answer. Am collecting info as well cause I wanna learn I really don t need someone saying no don t do that!
    My English is shit I can understand that maybe that s the reason of all the troubles
    Well you said you didn't make good gains.So it's either bad gear or diet.Thats where we are coming from.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well you said you didn't make good gains.So it's either bad gear or diet.Thats where we are coming from.
    Diet will certainly make or break a cycle, training, and results/progress etc... diet is so much underrated imho - you don't have to add much BF(called recomping) if your lean bulking correctly etc;

what are your exact goals, OP?

Edit: - my post earlier about too much test was off... 600mgs/wkly is fine... but I still wouldn't up it each cycle - learn what doses are best for you! Btw cycle looks gtg - make sure you start your AI & hCG from the start of the cycle... imho either repeat test only with a better diet and training program or add one other compound(whether it's d-bol or deca ) your gonna need to control your E2(it's not easy on d-bol as it heavily aromatizes... then Nandrolone being a 19-nor(& Progestin) there's many more sides that 'could' occur! Be well and good luck!
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-13-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Thread Information