Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Test e/tri-deca question.

sprechsie is offline New Member

Test e/tri-deca question.

Hey, I'm about 5 weeks into my 15/20 week bulking cycle and I would like to begin taking Deca , but the only kind I can source is Tri-Deca the claimed dosages are as followed:
    150mg Nandrolone Decanoate per 1ml
    75mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
    75mg Nandrolone Propionate

Not really sure how i'd do this as I couldn't find much info on the mix. Any suggestions for dose timing and dosage? Aiming for 300mg decanoate a week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sprechsie View Post
    Hey, I'm about 5 weeks into my 15/20 week bulking cycle and I would like to begin taking Deca , but the only kind I can source is Tri-Deca the claimed dosages are as followed:
    150mg Nandrolone Decanoate per 1ml
    75mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
    75mg Nandrolone Propionate

Not really sure how i'd do this as I couldn't find much info on the mix. Any suggestions for dose timing and dosage? Aiming for 300mg decanoate a week.
    What's your stats? Age/weight/height/bf%/yrs training? Cycle experience? If this is your first cycle drop the deca and just run a test only cycle... you'll have no clue where your sides are coming from

you didn't mention your on cycle ancillaries?? are you using an AI/HCG (on cycle)... do you know what a DA is?

I'd pin it EOD/or Mon Wed Fri... but It sounds like you may not be ready for deca - read these please and come back with questions!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nce-guide.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

^^ lots of info to process but it's a must to know to do this safely!
    songdog likes this.

My height is 170cm, 95kg and 13% bf last I checked, this is my second cycle I have done one previous cycle of test e and dbol for 10 weeks. I'm using an AI (Anastrozole) 0.5mg eod but I couldn't get HCG . I shall read them before I do anything, thank you.

Forgot some info, I've been training quite regularly since I was 18 and i'm not sure what a DA is. What dose would you recommend 1/2ml eod?
    Last edited by sprechsie; 11-12-2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: forgot to add info

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My height is 170cm, 95kg and 13% bf last I checked, this is my second cycle I have done one previous cycle of test e and dbol for 10 weeks. I'm using an AI (Anastrozole) 0.5mg eod but I couldn't get HCG . I shall read them before I do anything, thank you.

Forgot some info, I've been training quite regularly since I was 18 and i'm not sure what a DA is. What dose would you recommend 1/2ml eod?
    DA = Dopamine Agonist... when running a Progestin(19nor - Nandrolone /& Trenbolone ) it effects your prolactin levels(it can rise causing lactation, gyno among others) - usually if your E2 is elevated so will your prolactin(this is not set in stone but happens to many) this is why keeping your E2 in check is so important, hence pre cycle blood work/and surely mid cycle bw as well as 6wks post PCT to see how you recovered!

Also, deca is the harshest compound when it comes to recovery... one shot your shut down immediately... this is also why hCG should be used on cycle - it keeps the testes as functional as possible(being an LH mimitec) it'll also aid in a faster maybe better recovery!

This is one reason I don't like advising newer cyclers to not use mixes(at least until you know how that ester has effected you in the past... also you can't taper your doses to suit your sweet spot -

But I'd think 400mgs/wk is a good starting point.... but your test dose doesn't need to be as high imho - have you ran test at this dose b4?

Ah, yes. Like caber? I haven't noticed any symptoms of high e2 atm, maybe night sweats. I couldn't get pre-cycle blood work as I told the doctor I was planning to juice again, but I got them done Friday with a new doctor, just awaiting those results at the moment and BP was good he said. I understand the reasoning for the mix, if I could choose i'd rather just use Decanoate. My first cycle of test e was 400mg/wk for the 10 weeks and dbol 40/ed for 5 weeks. Currently I am using 600mg/wk of test e.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    My height is 170cm, 95kg and 13% bf last I checked, this is my second cycle I have done one previous cycle of test e and dbol for 10 weeks.
    Wow you're 24 years old, 5'6", 210lb, 13% bf after 6 years of lifting and only cycled once previously.

That's impressive!

Will you post a photo?
    Last edited by numbere; 11-12-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Wow you're 24 years old, 5'6", 210lb, 13% bf after 6 years of lifting and only cycled once previously.

That's impressive!

Will you post a photo?
    Come on man

Thread Information