Thread: spilled juice

mistermike is offline New Member

spilled juice

I just stuck myself for the last time for my cycle when all of a sudden the needle comes undone from the syringe and I spill half my juice(200 deca and 250 sust mixed together). I managed to salvage about half of the mixture and re-attached the needle and syringe and injected the remaining gear. I would estimate that I only got about 150mg deca and 100 sust into my thigh. I don't have any sust left, but I have one vial of 200mg deca........Would it be cool to inject 200mg deca in about three days to finish off my cycle? I know you should run test with the deca, but being as though this is my last week.......I was wondering if I do this would I run into any problems with post cycle recovery (I have clomid on hand) and would I encounter deca dick with just one dosage this late in my cycle? Any help would be appreciated.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well bro..I just wanted to chime in and say..damn I hate when i do that...some of the pinz I have..i swear there junk.."Damn you needle..say on the f#$kin' syringe!"

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't worry about the Deca Dick problem you have run the cycle the right way and you still will have the test running in your system. You also have you post recovery.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ......... bump !

mistermike is offline New Member
    So if I still have the test running through my system, is it ok to inject another 200mg deca in a couple of days to make up for the deca I spilled today?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The sus will stay in your system 3 weeks from the last injection I don't see a problem with deca dick.

I would just end my cycle here and save the last amp for another cycle. I don't think you will gain that much more if any using the last amp of deca. If you do use it just start your PCT 3 weeks after the last deca inj and run clomid for 4 weeks.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The sus will stay in your system 3 weeks from the last injection I don't see a problem with deca dick.

I would just end my cycle here and save the last amp for another cycle. I don't think you will gain that much more if any using the last amp of deca. If you do use it just start your PCT 3 weeks after the last deca inj and run clomid for 4 weeks.
    took the words right out of my mouth. sound advice.

Thread Information