kj83 is offline New Member

new and have a question

i've been taking test E 500mg per week and 50mg of dbol everyday.
    my question is is it normal to get muscle cramps all through out your body. everytime i move its like something is cramping.
    i don't mind them but just wondering if its normal.
    thanks in advance for the answers

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    is this your first cycle

Jonbana is offline Member
    sounds like you are massively dehydrated and electrolytes are way out of wack

but this could also be anything with no information on diet training life health etc....

could be
    dehydration
    Sodium to low
    magnesium
    zinc

so much more

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

One of the reason that we recommend a Test only cycle is for situations like yours. Since you are combining two AAS into a stack it is difficult to tell which one is causing the problem. With Test only you can monitor and control the sides. How long are you in your cycle? Can you just drop the dbol and stick with the Test? Do you have an AI, HCG ? What is your planned PCT?

JackSwole is offline Associate Member
    You have to identify if it's actually cramps or pump. If it's cramps, you're most likely dehydrated or low on electrolytes, like everyone has said. If you're noticing it more in your lower back and calves - then it could be a compartment syndrome or "pumps". AAS causes blood to rush to the muscle, that coupled with water retention puts pressure on the facia. You can look up facial plaining for post workout. It helps break up the facia and relieve tension. Also, you should be using an AI, that can help with water retention and decrease debilitating pumps.

Thread Information