Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mietek
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Nigh sweats using Test Enth/NPP?

JDToronto is offline Associate Member

Nigh sweats using Test Enth/NPP?

I would just like to get other people's experience with side affects of Test Enth and NPP. I was wondering if anybody has experienced or experiences night sweats with these compounds? I stopped taking DBol a few days ago and still have night sweats. From what I've read using Tren gives that side affect, I've not read that NPP or Test Enth doing that. Is it normal? It's becoming annoying actually, because of constant bedding changing. Or if it's just something else? Actually pinning all the time is becoming annoying and might just get off all this stuff.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You could get hot flashes any time there is an influx in hormones. i run warm all the time but no i do not get night sweats from test and npp

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You could get hot flashes any time there is an influx in hormones. i run warm all the time but no i do not get night sweats from test and npp
    Maybe I'm taking too much about 500mg Test Enth/week and 200mg NPP.

mietek is offline Member
    I always sweat on test
    Red Bastard likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I have for sure... I run pretty damn hot and just upping my test I'll get pretty wicked night sweats - always have since Ive started....
    Red Bastard likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    Maybe I'm taking too much about 500mg Test Enth/week and 200mg NPP.
    that's not much npp really.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Night sweats with high Test?

Waking up sopping wet, was the final straw for me on getting a low T diagnosis

I guess the body is just looking for the right balance

Oh and before you ask ... I checked and it wasn't p*ss lol

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never had nights sweats on nandrolone or test?like bio said changing in hormones can do diff things..I would maybe look into other possibility it could be a cold or allergy?something it's possible it's not the hormones..the only thing I sweat on is tren in high doses

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Never had nights sweats on nandrolone or test?like bio said changing in hormones can do diff things..I would maybe look into other possibility it could be a cold or allergy?something it's possible it's not the hormones..the only thing I sweat on is tren in high doses
    Yea, it's not a cold/flu, it's been happening for a while now. I know what a cold/flu is.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I sweat more while on cycle, much more while on tren . Never had night sweats ppl talk about, I think I would just wake up if I would feel that hot during night. I sweat more on tren at the gym and during meals, its just easier for water to start pouring out the pores. Night sweats can only happen with heavy sleepers, maybe you are one of those and got too hot during the night...

Maybe your source gave you tren instead of NPP, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I sweat more while on cycle, much more while on tren . Never had night sweats ppl talk about, I think I would just wake up if I would feel that hot during night. I sweat more on tren at the gym and during meals, its just easier for water to start pouring out the pores. Night sweats can only happen with heavy sleepers, maybe you are one of those and got too hot during the night...

Maybe your source gave you tren instead of NPP, who knows.
    I doubt I got Tren, I don't have the sides that people talk about. Maybe I'm just taking too much Test Enth. On another board I posted a few months back that I was take 650mg/week, which I did for 1 or 2 weeks only of Test Enth and people were saying get off it if I have normal natural Test levels or I can give myself a heart attack or stroke. And I am like, and a lot of you are on it and steroids and you're still alive?

JackSwole is offline Associate Member
    I'm with you man, I woke up drenched in sweat on a test prop cycle - it sucked. My poor wife had to deal with it too. Eventually, we just put a pillow barrier b/t us and I started laying towels down before I went to bed. I thought that might have been just a prop side effect. Hate to hear people have it on E too.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSwole View Post
    I'm with you man, I woke up drenched in sweat on a test prop cycle - it sucked. My poor wife had to deal with it too. Eventually, we just put a pillow barrier b/t us and I started laying towels down before I went to bed. I thought that might have been just a prop side effect. Hate to hear people have it on E too.
    Yea it sucks, I have to change my pillow cases ever day, thankfully I have pillow covers over my pillows to keep out dust mites since it's difficult to clean pillows and to protect the pillows from sweat etc.

Thread Information