Buffet is offline Junior Member

WooHoo!!! 268LBS!!

I know for most of you its not a big deal and this might be the wrong forum but im posting it anyway. This time last year i was weighing in at 325 and i am now down to 268lbs. I should be lower but when i transfered to AU I got a little caught up in the party scene. I havent been measuring my bf% but i think that i am going to get it done this week to see where im at and so ill be able to moniter it from here on out. With the weight loss going like it is my first cycle should be going down this winter right after Christmas but we will see. As of right now i havent lost any muscle and infact all of my lifts have gone up(very slowly however). My diet has been somewhat shaky over the last year up untill the past two months. My current stats are 268lbs, 6'1, 20rys. My routine looks like this:

Morning: 35-45-medium cardio on empty stomach
    MRP after cardio 40gr. protien/40 carbs
    Lunch: 50-60gr. protien, ~30 carbs
    Workout
    Post workout shake 50-60gr. Pro, 30-40 carbs
    No carbs after 4:00
    Dinner: Usually lean meat and Veggies/Salad, ect

3-4 times a week i play basket ball around 10:00 at night and go to bed on an empty stomach.

That might not look like much food but i didnt add the fats in just because i didnt feel like figuring it up right now. But the morning cardio and the no carbs after 4:00 have really increased the weightloss. I have found that if i cut carbs out completely i feel like shit and cant lift but with reducing my carbs to about ~100/day it gets me through(along with my eca.)

Anyway, thats all I have for you right now, so wish me luck on the next 60-70 lbs.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    great job man, personally if i were u i would try to cut from ur current weight instead of trying to drop another 60-70 pounds. a 6'1 guy thats 270 and ripped is a monster....

I think that i will stop when im around 220. I should be good to go after another 50lbs. I should be able to do it by Dec. which would be on schedule.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    nice work... keep pushing... and keep your eye on the prize!

seven_five is offline New Member
    Here to confirm that cutting carbs too much will shut you down. Energywise and your mental state goes too. A common diet for several amateur bodybuilders in my gym (just for the last few weeks leading up to the contest) was just tuna, chicken breasts and frozen vegetables. Nothing else, no salt, no butter, no bread, etc. They were like zombies training and also they got moody and deppressed and sad (crying etc.). The diet worked amazingly while you were on it, but eventually everyone cheated.

Gotta have fuel to work, but I like the "no carbs after 4:00pm rule"

Quote Originally Posted by seven_five
    Gotta have fuel to work, but I like the "no carbs after 4:00pm rule"
    Sometimes i do get those cravings at night, so thats when i go play ball and try to fill my self to the gills with water, then i hit the sack.

Thread Information