• 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By michael30
  • 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: Low doses of Tren E?

fire232 is offline Junior Member

Low doses of Tren E?

I'm wondering what you guys think about using a low doses of tren e? When I say low dose I mean 200mg a week. Is it worth using that low? Yes, I'd be on test but I've always wondered if using a low dose would affect cardio really bad or not.

Thanks just want to know what others think about it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The lowest I would suggest for a decent effect would be 300mg per week,,split in two 150mg injections.

Even at low dosage Tren will shut you down hard. So you might as well take a dose that's going to be more effective.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Agreed witch scotch

If you're gonna shut yourself down why use a dosage that may or may not doing anything beneficial for you're goals

Either do a correct dosage or stay away not worth it never mind the cost

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    200 mg tren is not that low. They say its 5 times more anabolic that test and would equal 1 g test e, which is pretty high.
    I would try to do mon wed fri though.

Yes it will affect cardio. I did one shot 100 mg tren a monday and tuesday i was windy doing stairs.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've seen plenty of good gains from 100mgs/wkly on Ace... low dose burns fat just as much - Taxman got great results running 200mgs/tren e too...,

Have you ran a tren cycle b4? If not imho it's plenty for a first run - otherwise I wouldn't go past 300mgs/wk but imho I don't think it's needed / if your diet and training are on point you will be happy with your results - just my .02 OP
    michael30 likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    One thing I've personally learned in the last 10 years is we as a community tend to use way more drugs then is actually necessary. to do the job. Myself included. I use to think I had to take certain amounts, until I finally tried using smaller dosages. That's when I really learned how much the diet plays a role. I agree with NACH 200mg is enough.
    numbere and NACH3 like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    One thing I've personally learned in the last 10 years is we as a community tend to use way more drugs then is actually necessary. to do the job. Myself included. I use to think I had to take certain amounts, until I finally tried using smaller dosages. That's when I really learned how much the diet plays a role. I agree with NACH 200mg is enough.
    I've come to the same conclusion over the years.

I don't find it necessary to go over 175mg/week of ace.

You can use all the compounds and dosages you like but they won't make up for a weak diet.
    michael30 and NACH3 like this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I have to agree with the responses of these last four men. 200mgs of Tren a week is fine for me. And I've used as much as 700mgs. a week for about 5 weeks and that's as long as I could stand it! Thank God it was Ace! Good luck bro!
    michael30 likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    200 mg of tren E will certainly yield results! Alongside 400-500 of test, of course. Less sides, and one can run it a bit longer.
    Too many big ego dosages out there!
    michael30 likes this.

Thread Information