Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Next Blast Cycle

Jonbana is offline Member

Next Blast Cycle

Alright currently on cruise 6 weeks or so at 200mg Test E a week , I'm probably going cruise till January first than blast this ,

Ive done Test / Deca before
    Ive Done Test / Tren before

any thoughts or recommendations or changes let me know , I want to finish with Tren to hold gains better as I find with deca a lot is water and strength drops so I've seen people run deca test tren together but my idea start with one and finish with one yes this is a long cycle my last cycle was 20 weeks tren test Test 200mg / tren 150mg EOD

I Love deca better than Tren for pure size but want to try both this time around and see what happens unless you guys recommend another idea? only thing I don't like is the EOD pinning on tren gets annoying so I am considering just TEST Deca than finishing with a higher dosage of test till 16-18 weeks before starting TRT dossage

week 1-4 = Dbol 50mg a day (25days to be exact) maybe extend this a little ? or keep it short
    week 1-14 = Deca 600mg /Week (2x 300mg a week)
    week 12-20 = Tren E 600mg / Week (2x 300mg a week)
    week 1-22 Test E 800mg / Week (2x 400mg a week)

Aromasin = 12.5mg a day (2x 6.mg a day)
    new supplier doesn't seem to carry aromasin he only has arimidex at 1mg... not sure how you run this over aromasin

PCT = None TRT / Cruise at Test E 200mg / Week

Ive never ran HCG before even on TRT , doctors don't seem to smart here , I don't even run a AI on blast or TRT but this time around I'm going too , specially with deca and Dbol in the mix

Ive never run TREN E only TREN A but I want to get away with EOD Pinning so I fugred run TREN E since my blood levels are already peak from the deca and test and by the time deca comes out 2 weeks... i'll be two week into my TREN E and that should be kicking in , does this sound about right
    Last edited by Jonbana; 11-27-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    tuhano likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm not a big fan of orals, so besides the Dbol . I kind of like it. Good luck!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Alright currently on cruise 6 weeks or so at 200mg Test E a week , I'm probably going cruise till January first than blast this ,

Ive done Test / Deca before
    Ive Done Test / Tren before

You may want to shorten ur deca to 12 wks(I just think Npp would've given a better cycle set up being a shorter ester since your blasting Ace too! 8wks of tren is good - if your still gaining go the 10 but I've ran this cycle b4 and your body will start breaking down physically & mentally b4 you even know

any thoughts or recommendations or changes let me know , I want to finish with Tren to hold gains better as I find with deca a lot is water and strength drops so I've seen people run deca test tren together but my idea start with one and finish with one yes this is a long cycle my last cycle was 20 weeks tren test Test 200mg / tren 150mg EOD

I Love deca better than Tren for pure size but want to try both this time around and see what happens unless you guys recommend another idea? only thing I don't like is the EOD pinning on tren gets annoying so I am considering just TEST Deca than finishing with a higher dosage of test till 16-18 weeks before starting TRT dossage

week 1-22 Test E 600mg / Week
    week 1-4 = Dbol 50mg a day
    week 1-14 = Deca 450mg /Week
    week 12-22 = Tren A 75mg EOD

Aromasin = 25mg EOD

PCT = None TRT / Cruise at Test E 200mg / Week

Ive never ran HCG before even on TRT , doctors don't seem to smart here , I don't even run a AI on blast or TRT but this time around I'm going too , specially with deca and Dbol in the mix
    Start your AI from your first shot(how does your body aromatize? Faster rates or - what dose of Stane will you need on 600mgs/test 25mgs/each day(split into 2/12.5 mgs w/a serving of fat) or start off with half that 6.25mgs/2x a day for a total of 12.5mgs total each day & Adjust at mid cycle blood work... aromasin should be taken daily to yo its active half life..... and make adjustments via mid cycle bw

Where your DA to control your PRL?? I strongly suggest having one on hand at the very least but I'd suggest starting caber w/your tren(zero aromatization) or nandrolone (which does aromatize @ only 20% the rate of test) either way you need to have this to keep Prolactin in check by keeping your E2 in range it's our first line of defense against may of things - high/& low E2 we need balance here

hCG is used on cycle but I guess if you don't take it it's on you - don't your boys go almost like up inside by you not taking hCG LOL you get what I'm saying but

I'm on TRT and would only suggest this type of cycle for one who doesn't need to worry about shut down(like OP)

It's a long blast nothing wrong with that but why not do NPP for 8wks - then transition into ace for 6-8wks
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-27-2016 at 12:28 PM.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I'm not a big fan of orals, so besides the Dbol. I kind of like it. Good luck!
    Yeah im not either..... and im thinking maybe since im TRT I don't even need Dbol for a kicker... never used them before so I wanted to try them but maybe not worth it in this case

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Start your AI from your first shot(how does your body aromatize? Faster rates or - what dose of Stane will you need on 600mgs/test 25mgs/each day(split into 2/12.5 mgs w/a serving of fat) or start off with half that 6.25mgs/2x a day for a total of 12.5mgs total each day & Adjust at mid cycle blood work... aromasin should be taken daily to yo its active half life..... and make adjustments via mid cycle bw

Where your DA to control your PRL?? I strongly suggest having one on hand at the very least but I'd suggest starting caber w/your tren (zero aromatization) or nandrolone (which does aromatize @ only 20% the rate of test) either way you need to have this to keep Prolactin in check by keeping your E2 in range it's our first line of defense against may of things - high/& low E2 we need balance here

hCG is used on cycle but I guess if you don't take it it's on you - don't your boys go almost like up inside by you not taking hCG LOL you get what I'm saying but

I'm on TRT and would only suggest this type of cycle for one who doesn't need to worry about shut down(like OP)

It's a long blast nothing wrong with that but why not do NPP for 8-10wks - then transition into ace for 8wks

little lost here but hopefully you can clear things up a little you seem to know your stuff for me and what im after..

So my AI 12.5mg a day twice a day cause 9 hour half life ? total of 25mg EOD ( CORRECTED)

Not sure what you mean by stane ?

My body aromatizes slowly.... usually takes 6-8 weeks to get E2 levels high on a blast

Ive heard a lot about caber haven't looked into it as my trainer tells me what to do and I just follow works for him but maybe not the safest that's why im here for this blast.. that's an oral im guessing?>

and NPP not sure what that is?>

also deca changed to 12 weeks

Alright I updated the cycle please look it over... im still debating tren at the end... most seem to run tren with the deca but I like the idea of finishing with tren since its a short easter...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That's a long blast.

No no one knows your body better than yourself but personally I'd never run a blast with that high of doses for such a long period.

Between the dbol , test and deca I think your going to look like the stay puft marshmallow man.

I don't think aromasin /exemestane (stane) is a good AI for this cycle because you will be using a lot of aromatizing compounds and stane only stops a percentage of the conversion.

Imo you'd be better off using dex.

Mid cycle be with this cycle will be important to properly dose AI and let you know where you sit PRL wise because a DA will likely be needed.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah that is a long blast I am a short and sweet kind of guy.I loved Dbol back in the day and liked Tren Eth over ace.And I think you would do better with Adex and get some Caber just in case.
    NACH3 likes this.

Yes im getting ADEX over aromasin , I need to work out dosage but comes in 1mg tabs.

I might drop the tren I just run dbol deca test and keep it short . since my last blast was rather long and gains where not crazy after the 12-14 week mark

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    little lost here but hopefully you can clear things up a little you seem to know your stuff for me and what im after..

So my AI 12.5mg a day twice a day cause 9 hour half life ? total of 25mg EOD ( CORRECTED)

Not sure what you mean by stane ?

My body aromatizes slowly.... usually takes 6-8 weeks to get E2 levels high on a blast

Ive heard a lot about caber haven't looked into it as my trainer tells me what to do and I just follow works for him but maybe not the safest that's why im here for this blast.. that's an oral im guessing?>

and NPP not sure what that is?>

NPP (Nandrolone phenyl prop) is Nandrolone in a short ester(not the decanate ester which is very long) - running deca you'd have to let it clear(21days) b4 transitioning into ace whereas with NPP it's out in 4/5 days and the ace can overlapped a little but I don't suggest you run 2 19nors together at all(yet). B4 you can transition into better cycle with using all shorts or using a long ester Test(sust/E or C) and short ester conpounds like NPP and ace - not deca and ace(like you have it that's why it's so long)
    [B]16 wks is plenty 8wks NPP/6-8ace I think go for 6wks then see if your growth has stopped -

But remember the longer the cycle the more you have to up your dose to get the same effect - but being in TRT you can easily layout your cycle much better and include all your on cycle ancillaries & a DA... please do that... and do you understand the difference in exemestane(aromasin) & Anastrozole(arimidex) and how they work?

.... in bold J

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes im getting ADEX over aromasin , I need to work out dosage but comes in 1mg tabs.

I might drop the tren I just run dbol deca test and keep it short . since my last blast was rather long and gains where not crazy after the 12-14 week mark
    Your ARs upregulate but in order to run a successful long cycle like that(is a must that your already on TRT) problem being you would need to keep upping your dose on all compounds and lower etc that's why I was going to suggest bulk then cut one or the other or a recomp <---- if your diet is solidly dialed in and from the looks of your avi you look great J)

Wrap your Head around the fact that with short esters you can do this and blast for 30days to 6wks max(open ended) - you would link a pre-cycle prime to reduce your glycogen stores over a 4-6 wk period(of carb cycling) it's a lot of info but start at 3low one high day(just cut 40% carbs out on low days & add in 15% more in top of usual carbs on high day and slowly go 4low 1 high but never past 6low days could alter metabolism - low bf is just a nice side effect of priming

The Prime explained before cycling..

Then after this your muscles will retain everything and more look at Marcus lol he's the one who wrote out this protocol -

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

This is where freaks are made ^ & if not you'll just go to the cellar(with a collar around your neck)

never thought of priming , maybe I should give that a go ,

you explained yourself very well thank you , so maybe drop the tren all together just run test deca and back to TRT , keep it 12-14 weeks short and sweet ...

Thread Information