Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Test E 250 2mls a week 1 year

benji13 is offline New Member

Test E 250 2mls a week 1 year

Hey

I have been using a low dose of test 250 for around 1 year about 2mls a week, I have been to the doctor and had my blood work done and I have been told that my kidneys are under stress so I have decided to stop for a while, I am just wondering what sort of PCT I should do and also wondering if there is any recommended vitamins I can take to keep my kidneys from becoming stressed in the future.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by benji13; 11-30-2016 at 04:56 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So you been running 500mg a week for a year and now you want to do a pct? Bro I personally dont think you will recover from that mess up.I would venture to say your prostrate isnt doing too good either if not now its coming.So tell me where did you read about this type of cycle?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    So you been running 500mg a week for a year and now you want to do a pct? Bro I personally dont think you will recover from that mess up.I would venture to say your prostrate isnt doing too good either if not now its coming.So tell me where did you read about this type of cycle? And at 25 I think you wont have to worry about having kids.And 500ml a week isnt a low dose.Now if you got blood work done post it up and someone will see where you are at.Good luck Bro!

Yeah 500mg a week for around a year now, guess i never really thought it through or researched it as much as i should have to be honest and got carried away, i saw a few different threads on various forums with people doing a higher dose and staying on all year around and doing PCT after they came off so thought i would be ok but now ive realised how much damage i have done so just trying to fix whatever i can if i can and ive checked with the doctor and my prostate seems fine at the moment hopefully i wont have any problems with it. I will post the bloodwork up tomorrow. thank you bro for your reply

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benji13 View Post
    Yeah 500mg a week for around a year now, guess i never really thought it through or researched it as much as i should have to be honest and got carried away, i saw a few different threads on various forums with people doing a higher dose and staying on all year around and doing PCT after they came off so thought i would be ok but now ive realised how much damage i have done so just trying to fix whatever i can if i can and ive checked with the doctor and my prostate seems fine at the moment hopefully i wont have any problems with it. I will post the bloodwork up tomorrow. thank you bro for your reply
    Whilst it's not the best thing you could of done,I would doubt you did any real damage let's be real you did 500mgs of test not what Boston Lloyd took...and how bad are your bloods...they would not be ideal whilst on but I doubt there much to worry about...I'd imagine 500mgs is what most big boys cruise at

Jonbana is offline Member
    Try a 6 week pct than check bloods that's the only way every persons recovery is different st you're age you might have a chance

clomid 100/100/50/50/50/50
    Nova 50/50/50/25/25/25

Maybe something like this ?

Do the PCT Jonbana recommends and see what happens. What's done is done so why worry about it? Let's figure out what you need to get you healthy.
    songdog likes this.

creatinine is 124 * Umol/L (60-110) which im guessing is my kidney is fairly high is there anything i can take to lower it or prevent this next time around? Thanks guys for your replys i will try that pct.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You need dr scally and his power pct

brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    500 mg/wk for a yr? holy crap man what were you thinking

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benji13 View Post
    creatinine is 124 * Umol/L (60-110) which im guessing is my kidney is fairly high is there anything i can take to lower it or prevent this next time around? Thanks guys for your replys i will try that pct.
    I've known many who have ran much harder for much longer..is it a good idea?of course not I think the biggest problem is recovery and maintenance of the muscle you gain..your Hpta is def in the dumps and it's gonna be hard to pull it out..your gonna lose the majority of the muscle you gained..that's why cycles are optimal you can gain the muscle get back your natural testosterone fairly quick and hopefully maintain some of the muscle you gain..I really don't think you did any permanent damage to your body I don't know that for a fact but I think it's unlikely but you def got a hard recovery ahead of you..next time plan and do things right..good luck

Thanks bro will defiantly research everything and do it the right way this time.. Lesson learnt... Can anyone tell me if my creatinine level is 124.. And what I could take to help my kidneys in future when doing a cycle? Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Have you been using hcg ?

Thread Information