Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The only way to properly adjust your AI is BW?

Even the pros can only speculate how much aromasin to use during a cycle right? Everyone is different. On a cycle 500mg/week of test e, what is a good starting point? I was thinking 12.5mg of aromasin ed and then getting bw a few weeks in to confirm. Is it detrimental to change the ai dose a few times during a cycle?

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Even the pros can only speculate how much aromasin to use during a cycle right? Everyone is different. On a cycle 500mg/week of test e, what is a good starting point? I was thinking 12.5mg of aromasin ed and then getting bw a few weeks in to confirm. Is it detrimental to change the ai dose a few times during a cycle?
    From personal experience with 500mg test and Aromasin I found that 12mg ED or 12mg EOD was perfect for me. I didn't have blood work to confirm but I had no issues on those doses.

However, I did notice low E signs when dosing aromasin within the first 2-3 weeks of my cycle. After that the doses above worked perfect for me.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Search for the thread aromasin the underdosed ai and yea blood works the only way to tell. Can't link on my phone. It won't be detrimental if its kept in range

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Im very estro sensitive so i start with 0.5mg a day pharm grade arimidex . Just bite a pill in half one day then eat the other half the next day

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes.

Blog Entries
    Is it much of a difference doing 25mg every other day vs 12.5mg every day?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    True!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I will say no on this due to aromasin is a percent impact drug. Austin wrote an article on here about extremestane and how doubleing the dose impacted estrogen very little when you got to the low end of in range. It is pretty damn hard to zero out estrogen on aromasin. It takes a major effort.

Personally 25 ED was the exact same reading for E2 as 50 a day was (+-5%).

My experience.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    I will say no on this due to aromasin is a percent impact drug. Austin wrote an article on here about extremestane and how doubleing the dose impacted estrogen very little when you got to the low end of in range. It is pretty damn hard to zero out estrogen on aromasin. It takes a major effort.

Personally 25 ED was the exact same reading for E2 as 50 a day was (+-5%).

My experience.
    I guess it goes back to the concept that everyone has a difference tolerance. I mainly ask because i have some 25mg aromasin capsules that i cant split.

Thread Information