Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: This FUKN ACNE😡

Wallstreetbully is offline Junior Member

This FUKN ACNE😡

Fellas, please help ya boy out. LOL
    I ran a 12 week cycle of Sust(800mg/wk), Eq(600mg/wk), Anavar (50mg/day), Arimidex (1mg/Ed).
    My last pin was 5/6 wks ago & I've completed my PCT. During most of my cycle, I had very little acne. Towards the end of the cycle, it got a little worse. Since ending the cycle, my acne has went CRAZY! Upper Back, center of chest & even on my face. I've never dealt with acne when I was a kid. So having clusters of this shit at 35 yrs old isn't sitting well with me at all. I wouldn't be making such a big deal over it, if it weren't so bad. I can't even think of taking of my shirt around people, or wearing a tank top. It's a lot fellas. I thought I did everything right, for the most part at least.
    My hormone levels must be all jacked up or something.

QUESTIONS:

1.) Why is this at its worse, well after the cycle & pct?
    2.) How can I fix it?
    Last edited by Wallstreetbully; 12-04-2016 at 06:57 AM.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Your hormones are trying to stabilise themselves. Get some blood work 6-8 weeks after your pct end date. I use charcoal soap which helps with acne
    Wallstreetbully likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It is normal for acne to come during PCT and after.

Acne is due to a regular skin bacteria called P. acnes, everybody has this bacteria in skin, but some strains of the bacteria are known to cause acne.
    It is unknown why some ppl have more of this strains of bacteria making them prone for acne. The bacteria will clog the pores due to being happier in anaerobic environments, and feast on the sebum the pore produces. This clogged pores can turn into cystic zits from a immune system response, basically your body recognizes an infection and attacks it. It is not known the exact mechanism why this occurs mostly after cycle. An hypothesis can be that stopping the cycle will dramatically drop the sebum production making the P. acnes bacteria to attack other tissues, or to go deeper into the pore.

If cystic acne is present better to go to dermatologist and ask for accutane, it should be taken under medical supervision. Low dose isotretinoine works good for acne, needs minimum 6 months treatment. Accutane has serious side effects, it is harsher than taking oral steroids , but it is the only solution for some type of acne, not to be taken lightly.
    Wallstreetbully, Kyle1337 and Obs like this.

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    Try out BenzylPeroxide, works great for me, makes acne free within few weeks! Great stuff, ask your dermatologist for a prescription for it, if its not otc in your country

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    It is normal for acne to come during PCT and after.

Acne is due to a regular skin bacteria called P. acnes, everybody has this bacteria in skin, but some strains of the bacteria are known to cause acne.
    It is unknown why some ppl have more of this strains of bacteria making them prone for acne. The bacteria will clog the pores due to being happier in anaerobic environments, and feast on the sebum the pore produces. This clogged pores can turn into cystic zits from a immune system response, basically your body recognizes an infection and attacks it. It is not known the exact mechanism why this occurs mostly after cycle. An hypothesis can be that stopping the cycle will dramatically drop the sebum production making the P. acnes bacteria to attack other tissues, or to go deeper into the pore.

If cystic acne is present better to go to dermatologist and ask for accutane, it should be taken under medical supervision. Low dose isotretinoine works good for acne, needs minimum 6 months treatment. Accutane has serious side effects, it is harsher than taking oral steroids , but it is the only solution for some type of acne, not to be taken lightly.
    I hear doctors very rarely prescribe accutane these days, which is a shame if true. Though doctors are supposedly going to be severely cutting back on antibiotics due to antibiotic resistance being a real threat.

Thread Information