Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Ancillaries Question Part 2

Batmanreturns is offline Banned

Ancillaries Question Part 2

Hey guys. Thank you for everyone who has guided me with blood work, DHT and E.

My proposed plan is to use Aromasin for the next 4-6 weeks, about 25mg ED or EOD with 1g-1.5g of test. I want to switch to Letro to pinpoint E levels with blood work on a 2g test cycle. I read that .36mg/d per 250-300mg test is a reasonable dose of letro. I am going to switch from Aromasin to Letro mid cycle. My plan is to just not take Aromasin for 2-3 days and then begin dosing Letro with the formula above. I will probably start at half that just to make sure my body handles it well. If all goes well I should be taking 2.5mg every day alongside 2g test using blood work to fine tune. Does this seem reasonable?

I'll post my pre blast bloods when I get them tomorrow and I will continue to post blood work along with my cycle and ancillary dosages.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Post a pic of your current physique so we can see why you need 2g of test.
    songdog and Batmanreturns like this.

My current LBM has dropped back down to 150. The plan is to taper up 500mg every 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns
    My current LBM has dropped back down to 150. The plan is to taper up 500mg every 3 weeks.
    You have absolutely no need to use 2g of test.
    You need FOOD.

I call troll.
    I smelled it early on with you.
    Batmanreturns likes this.

I'm aware what my body will do on 500mg, 1g and 1.5g of test.

I appreciate everyones responses and time taken to talk to me. I don't mean to sound rude but I'm not looking for cycle advice in regards to aas dosing or food intake. I feel very comfortable with those. I'm aware what I need to eat and how to taper dose to achieve my desired lbm. I haven't attempted to control E levels through blood work. My concerns are simply with letro dosing on said 2g test. Any feedback to that would be greatly appreciated.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns
    I appreciate everyones responses and time taken to talk to me. I don't mean to sound rude but I'm not looking for cycle advice in regards to aas dosing or food intake. I feel very comfortable with those. I'm aware what I need to eat and how to taper dose to achieve my desired lbm. I haven't attempted to control E levels through blood work. My concerns are simply with letro dosing on said 2g test. Any feedback to that would be greatly appreciated.
    You may or not be correct on the 2g, but I think that you are way off base with that much. I hope that you are not the type that knows everything and no one knows better than you. At least answer the questions and take or leave their advice. I would highly suggest the latter.
    I would be concerned with what's happening internally with 2g. I know you probably did not want to hear any of this, but I had to say it.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmanreturns View Post
    I'm aware what my body will do on 500mg, 1g and 1.5g of test.
    So if you're already aware how your body reacts to 500mg, 1g, & 1.5g. Why are you asking what you'll need for 2g?
    By now you should have this figured out. Dose your AI according to your bloods, and if you know what you need to control E2 on 1.5g of test, shouldn't be that hard to figure out what you'll need for 2g.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You may or not be correct on the 2g, but I think that you are way off base with that much. I hope that you are not the type that knows everything and no one knows better than you. At least answer the questions and take or leave their advice. I would highly suggest the latter.
    I would be concerned with what's happening internally with 2g. I know you probably did not want to hear any of this, but I had to say it.
    Far from it! I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong lol I always overlook small details and am very open minded. I appreciate the honesty. I would say 99.9% of the time anyone on a forum asking advice and saying they are going to run a 2g cycle is way out of their element.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    So if you're already aware how your body reacts to 500mg, 1g, & 1.5g. Why are you asking what you'll need for 2g?
    By now you should have this figured out. Dose your AI according to your bloods, and if you know what you need to control E2 on 1.5g of test, shouldn't be that hard to figure out what you'll need for 2g.

The reason is because I never had any issues with gyno. I would always take 12mg-25mg Aromasin ED/EOD pretty blindly. Then I stopped taking it completely. Even on 2.5g of test I had no aromatization, although I did have a lot of water retention. But, with 2.5g test I did not utilize the full dose for mass, but gauged if I would need an AI. After reading up on here and talking with some of you guys I decided to actually control E levels through blood work. I dug around online. I think I'm going to go with 2.5mg Letro alongside 2g test. I will start on the lower side and pin point the Letro dose based on the bloods. I apologize if I came off any way on here. I appreciate the feed back also.
    Last edited by Batmanreturns; 12-05-2016 at 11:28 PM.

Also, in regards to DHT. The plan is to check DHT on 2g test and dose Fina accordingly to keep my levels in the 16-79ng/dL range.

The study here demonstrates 1mg Fina will lower DHT levels roughly 8%.

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/res...s-finasteride/

Thoughts?

Thread Information