Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By diesel101

Thread: New to this

anabamf is offline New Member

New to this

Im 20 and just want to get buff, what should I buy and where do I buy it? Have never purchased or used steroids before.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Welcome to the forum. Read the educational threads. This is not a source board meaning its not ok for people to give out sources here. It takes a little time to get your foot in the door. Get to know people. You will be told by most members here that you should wait till 25 to start using any steroid , peptide, or hormone. If you take them at twenty you will hinder your potential. Steroids and the like are for when you have reached your potential. Dont be discouraged and please hang with us. This is also the best diet and training forums there is. A good diet and a good training routine will make you grow faster than any juice.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Read the educational threads. This is not a source board meaning its not ok for people to give out sources here. It takes a little time to get your foot in the door. Get to know people. You will be told by most members here that you should wait till 25 to start using any steroid, peptide, or hormone. If you take them at twenty you will hinder your potential. Steroids and the like are for when you have reached your potential. Dont be discouraged and please hang with us. This is also the best diet and training forums there is. A good diet and a good training routine will make you grow faster than any juice.
    X2

Trust us. If u bust your a** and learn. We will get u bigger then most at your gym. And it will be without gear. At your age u don't need it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit the diet section they will point you in the right direction.And anything you will need at your age can be bought at your local supermarket.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Why do people think steroids will make them massive ? its not that simple or everyone would be massive it takes years od diet and training
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Why do people think steroids will make them massive ? its not that simple or everyone would be massive it takes years od diet and training
    Media. Plain and simple. People watch movies and the news and get the idea that there is a magic pill. I hope the op hangs out though. Good place and it gets better the more we have.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I continue to get great results on simple 500mg runs lol

OP I don't think you need steroids seeing as you are 20 and your bodies natural production is almost peaked.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    What!?!?! I'm not going to get massive by my February vacation.
    I guess I'll just be the twiggy guy in the pool again.
    Obs likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    What!?!?! I'm not going to get massive by my February vacation.
    I guess I'll just be the twiggy guy in the pool again.
    Be the healthy twiggy guy or possibly that pumped guy with life health problems for the rest of his life you're choice

You want to become jack takes many years naturally to reach you're genetic potential than steroids help you go beyond that once you find that you also need a base to build of off and experience what works and doesn't with you're body diet and training wise other wise you will waste a cycle with zero results or fat gain and health problems

Thread Information