Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Please check my cycle!!!!

Hey bros,

Aight after a long time away I'm ready to start my next cycle . I have done two cycles before. That really where the same. Test Enathe and D-bol. This time around I want to run this:

Anadrol50: wks 1-5 (50mg ed first week) then bump to 100mg for next four weeks if needed.

ICN Test Enathate: 500mgs wk for 12 weeks

Proviron : 50mg ed for the 5 wks of Anadrol ( to reduce chance of gyno )

Post Cycle, Clomid: 300mgs day one and decrease dose by 50 mg till 100mgs is reached and stay on clomid for a total of 2 weeks ( will stay more if needed)

Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

SO what do you guys think?? Please feel free to let me know about anything I'm doing wrong or what I should change.

THANKS!!!!

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would try and keep the anadrol at 50mg, should work fine for 1st cycle.

I would personally run adex or ldex for the duration of the cycle and thur post recovery.
    Clomid 300/100/50 (1 day, 10 days, 10 days) you don't need to run 300/250/200/150/100 but you do need more then 2 weeks I believe. I just finished the 21 day post cycle yesterday, the twins are hanging nice and low.

Good luck

Bump To Top!!!!

Bump!!!!

Come on guys. I know more than one person has something to say about this.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    Hey bros,

Aight after a long time away I'm ready to start my next cycle . I have done two cycles before. That really where the same. Test Enathe and D-bol. This time around I want to run this:

Anadrol50: wks 1-5 (50mg ed first week) then bump to 100mg for next four weeks if needed.

ICN Test Enathate: 500mgs wk for 12 weeks

Proviron : 50mg ed for the 5 wks of Anadrol ( to reduce chance of gyno )

Post Cycle, Clomid: 300mgs day one and decrease dose by 50 mg till 100mgs is reached and stay on clomid for a total of 2 weeks ( will stay more if needed)

Nolva on hand in case of gyno.

SO what do you guys think?? Please feel free to let me know about anything I'm doing wrong or what I should change.

THANKS!!!!
    Whats your previous doses on the dbol ? Depending on that and if your getting blood work, I'd keep the drol at 50 for the entire time. 5wks should be OK

Test looks good. I'd run the proviron up untill clomid and also run 20mg of Nolva throughout the entire cycle(including clomid). Extend your clomid by a week

bad brains is offline Junior Member
    Looks good to me, I'd run the a-bombs just like you posted, it's one hell of a jump start, the rest looks good also.......Good luck.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please check my cycle!!!!-new_jersey_devils_1993.gif  

Thread Information