• 2 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: my deca+test e cycle

Eddy18 is offline New Member

my deca+test e cycle

hey guys, I just started to use my deca 250 + test e 300 cycle. This is just a 1st week and tommorow Thursday will be my second pin of this week.

What do you think if i will keep using only 250mg deca and 300 test per week? Should I go double from next week?

My 1st cycle was test for 8 weeks
    Last edited by Eddy18; 12-08-2016 at 08:43 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and how many cycles have you done before?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy18 View Post
    hey guys, I just started to use my deca 250 + test e 300 cycle. This is just a 1st week and tommorow Thursday will be my second pin of this week.

What do you think if i will keep using only 250mg deca and 300 test per week? Should I go double from next week?
    What's your cycling history look like.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What are your stats and how many cycles have you done before?
    Damn you BB. Lol. Beat me by 5 seconds.

What's your pct and a.i. Look like.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ok your 20yrs old and by the sound of your cycle you dont know wat you are doing.I would suggest you stop now before you go any further.Deca isnt something too play with it will shut you down hard and your system isnt fully developed yet.
    Batmanreturns and NACH3 like this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Deca took me 9 months to recover from put me on TRT that was a fun first cycle lol
    hammerheart and NACH3 like this.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I agree with everyone else, you should probably shut this down before you hurt yourself.

Should you be stubborn, no need to double the dose when you haven't even tapped into your current cycle.

Guys guys guys!!! I came here to ask expierenced guys who can tell me if that cycle should stay with that dose or I should double. I'm 22 years old my weight is actually vey low about 65 kg. I was using test in my first cycle fo 8 weeks. I got nolva and clomid for pct. I don't really want to hear from u that I should stop it and bla bla bla. My question wasnt been ''should I stop using deca + test e '' It's true that i m newbie but thats why i m here in this forum to seek some help and get more education about that.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Oh well in that case we are sorry we didnt mean to stop you from hurting yourself so you may never have kids or suffer for Ed no libido depression.We here try to give the best and safest advice we can.And when we see someone like yourself who is going to hurt his body we try to stop it.So for the sake of a lil muscle that most lose anyway you have my blessing!
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Oh well in that case we are sorry we didnt mean to stop you from hurting yourself so you may never have kids or suffer for Ed no libido depression.We here try to give the best and safest advice we can.And when we see someone like yourself who is going to hurt his body we try to stop it.So for the sake of a lil muscle that most lose anyway you have my blessing!
    It doesn't really help but thanks for the answer.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids are not the answer for you at this moment.

Besides hurting you in ways you are not imagining, you need to learn nutrition and proper training, or you lose it all.
    Either that, or you have some serious health problem, better do some bloodwork just in case.
    songdog and Batmanreturns like this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To be honest I can't see what possible replies will help you at all. Though if you would like to receive some help you could post your diet and training routine, how long you have been training for et.c.

Also your first cycle you said 8 weeks. Was that with a short ester like propionate ?
    songdog likes this.

My 1st cycle was test for 8 weeks
    Eddy18, these guys, like me, have read a bunch of posts from young guys, like you, that was hell bent on running AAS because they could handle the side. Their posts are much more humble when they run into trouble and mostly refer to their erectile dysfunction or lack of libido. All we're doing is imparting some experience to you so you won't have to suffer the same consequence. K, that's my .02. I'll go ahead and answer your question. I don't think you should use Deca at all on your second cycle. You should run a Test only cycle again and at the lowest dosage that will give you gains. Why? Your body is amazingly intelligent and it will adapt to the AAS compounds. Over time, you will need more and more AAS to get the results you're seeking. If you want to cycle for a long time, 20+ years, I would recommend that you stay with Test only cycles for as long as you can. When the Test only cycles doesn't give you the gains you desire, then you can start looking at mixing compounds. Parting words, think twice about running AAS right. Once you get hurt, it might be permanent.

Thread Information