Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: My Primo + Test E Cycle - Need Suggestions

Jangle is offline New Member

My Primo + Test E Cycle - Need Suggestions

I am planning my next cycle composed of Primo and Test E. I would like to keep Test at a mild dose just to keep libido up and stay mildly anabolic - around 300mg PW. I have a total of 9500mg of Dragon Pharma Primo (wallet doesn't want me to get more). How should I split this up?

170 lbs
    6% BF
    5'11
    27 years

10 weeks of 950mg/ 10.5 weeks of 900mg
    12 weeks of 800mg
    13.5 weeks of 700mg
    16 weeks of 600mg ----- If best choice, I don't want to run test this long (maybe start test on 4th week?)

Primo's an acetate ester, very short. You don't want to run it more than 8 weeks. Does that answer you question?

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Also it probably depends on your goals right?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I run primo e min 14weeks. I'm up to roughly 900mg EW with test e at 700mg week. Do you know what type of primo you have in regards to the ester?

Blog Entries
    Are you seriously walking around at six percent bf?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    I run primo e min 14weeks. I'm up to roughly 900mg EW with test e at 700mg week. Do you know what type of primo you have in regards to the ester?
    Oral primo is ace and primo depot (injectable) is e.

I also call BS on 6% bf.
    DHew likes this.

I am going to be using Primo E by Dragon Pharma so I was thinking 10 week minimum but it seems like 14 weeks at 700mg will be my magic number. I am a cage fighter and train all year around (am at my peak condition about 4 weeks out to the date of actual fight) so its important to stay at a low bf%. My goals are to add lean body mass without gaining fat at all (or very little fat mass) to compete with the bigger guys. Since I'm going up a weight class its important to keep optimum strength relative to the weight class.

DHew, what sort of gains do you get from that cycle? Do you think 700mg Primo E EW and 300mg Test E for 14 weeks would suffice in some good LBM? 5-10lbs?
    Last edited by Jangle; 12-08-2016 at 01:38 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Jangle. At 5'11" I can understand you wanting to put on a few lbs. But too much muscle could interfere with your flexibility a bit, which I know is very important in your sport. Going from welterweight to middleweight you will have to gain 15lbs. I may be a bit biased too, I love watching you welterweights mix it up! Fast as hell and perfect size for MMA fighting (In my opinion)(: Take care and best of luck!
    Last edited by Strongblood; 12-08-2016 at 05:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yes I would expect some decent gains, but what will dictate the gains more than anything is your diet. Another thing that is somewhat concerning to me is that you are already walking around at your fighting wieght, no? You have really no fat to cut, and you would basically just shed your weater weight for weigh ins. If you start a cycle like this you could perma end up in a weight class increase. Are you okay with this?

I've run Test C with Primo and my gains weren't much, about 6 lbs over a 8 week period. But I got a lot leaner, stronger and cut up. You should be sure to keep stretching. I stretch before every workout and can put my head down on my knees. Even with my flexibility, when I was doing RDL's with 70lb dumbbells, my hamstring snapped. HUGE hematoma, looked awesome but not so good on the workout. I found that low dose Test (250mg/wk) + Deca (150mg/wk) didn't put a lot of muscle on me but I noticed that my muscular endurance was much better.

Thread Information