Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 3 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Clenbuterol 50mcg

Jonbana is offline Member

Clenbuterol 50mcg vs Albuterol 5mg Vs T3

Looking into this for fat lost , my source can supply me with Clenbuterol 50mcg tabs or Albuterol 5mg tabs , or T3 25mcg ,

while im on TRT 200mg a week would taking a bottle of these help with my cut at all you think ? is so whats a safe dosage for a 4 week cut while on TRT
    Last edited by Jonbana; 12-07-2016 at 07:56 PM.
    Batmanreturns likes this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes clen helps with cutting. It's something you want to taper up though by 10mcg at a time and 50mcg seems like a lot. I'm not so knowledgeable on clen as some other users here as I don't like it because of heart rate issues and overall hot feelings. Someone else will chime in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Yes clen helps with cutting. It's something you want to taper up though by 10mcg at a time and 50mcg seems like a lot. I'm not so knowledgeable on clen as some other users here as I don't like it because of heart rate issues and overall hot feelings. Someone else will chime in soon.
    yes the more I read I see heart problems , and most people recommend Albuterol 5mg for that reason less effects but 1000x safer and easier to handle

Either way both seem a better choice over T3.. but maybe im wrong here I don't know much on cutting AAS

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't use cutting aids I just keep a strict diet and do some cardio

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    mine are tabs i usually start it at 20-30mcg a day for the first couple days and little by little make it up to 100-120mcg a day~ 8 weeks at a time with the 2 weeks on 1 off approach tapering down the last couple weeks

edit: next time i do it, it will be with t3

Yesh.. im thinking maybe t3 would be good in my case since im on TRT .... clen seems to have some serious sides to play with compaired to t3. but seems most people use clen , or clen t3 together

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You need to use at least 250-300mg/week of test when taking t3.

If not you will burn just as much muscle tissue as fat tissue.

If you've never used t3 or clen then you shouldn't take them at the same time for the first run.

You need to learn to walk before trying to run or you'll fall flat on your face.

Jon I thought you were on a several week cruise recovering from a blast.

If that's the case then you should let your body recover and reach some level of homeostasis before using compounds that are going to stress your CNS.
    Livinlean, Jaydenn and ghettoboyd like this.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I was running 200mcg of T3 and almost died during sex. I honestly thought my heart was going to explode.

On 80mcg of clen my calves would wake me up every night, lock up and torture me.

I stick to aas and diet for fat loss.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

If you've never used t3 or clen then you shouldn't take them at the same time for the first run.

You need to learn to walk before trying to run or you'll fall flat on your face.

If that's the case then you should let your body recover and reach some level of homeostasis before using compounds that are going to stress your CNS.
    Do you run 3:1 t4 with t3 on those doses?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Yes been cruising 7-8 weeks so far everything back to normal

I want to slim down a little before my next blast deca dbol winny

That Clen cutting cycle looks good but those are high dosage for not trying either drugs before not for my liking

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Looking into this for fat lost , my source can supply me with Clenbuterol 50mcg tabs or Albuterol 5mg tabs , or T3 25mcg ,

while im on TRT 200mg a week would taking a bottle of these help with my cut at all you think ? is so whats a safe dosage for a 4 week cut while on TRT
    ALBUTEROL for me has never been very effective. However CLENBUTEROL melts the fat right off of me in no time. You would have to experiment with dosage to find what works best for you.

seems like clen might be the way to go... would this be ok to run on a cruise or would this interfere with hormons on a cruise ?

and I think its best to run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? I was planning to run it maybe 3-4 weeks max..

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    seems like clen might be the way to go... would this be ok to run on a cruise or would this interfere with hormons on a cruise ?

and I think its best to run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? I was planning to run it maybe 3-4 weeks max..
    You can run it anytime. CLENBUTEROL is non hormonal so it wont interfere with a recovering HPTA such as PCT time or OFF cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    You can run it anytime. CLENBUTEROL is non hormonal so it wont interfere with a recovering HPTA such as PCT time or OFF cycle.
    This is the answer I was looking for , so im going to throw this into my cruise been cruising I dunno 8-9 weeks at 200mg test...

im going to run clen 50mcg a day to help with my cut and speed things up ,

would 200mg of test be a enough or should I bump this too 250mg a week , also for clen 50mcg one does per day ? or split the doses up 25 /25 and I think I will run this 25 days straight unless told other wise

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This is the answer I was looking for , so im going to throw this into my cruise been cruising I dunno 8-9 weeks at 200mg test...
    Jon I have to be honest you have a problem and I find it a rather annoying.

You keep asking the same questions repeatedly until you get the answer that you want to hear.

I've answered this question in one way or another for you three times over the last few weeks and once in this very thread.

If you read ALIN's answer again he states "(clen ]... is non hormonal so it wont interfere with a recovering HPTA", but all you took away was "You can run it anytime."

You're blast and cruising, there's no HTPA reset occurring during the cruise but the body does need time to rest and recuperate during this period.

If you don't begin taking the advice given the first time at face value then knowlegeable people will stop offering advice.

Asking the same question over and over until someone tells you what you want to hear is a good way to screw up your progress, or at worst injury yourself.
    Last edited by numbere; 12-09-2016 at 10:21 PM.
    DHew likes this.

I'm replying to the thread lol i asked this once for different answer so i reply

Dont like my thread don't reply

Thread Information