View Poll Results: Is it possible to go from 210lbs 25% body fat to 210lbs 8% body fat in 10 weeks?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 21.43%
  • No

9 64.29%
  • Troll

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: The Recomp Poll

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    ^wut? You don't already have a "diet" in place?

You probably should have your nutrition dialed in before even considering a cycle.

Also, please taper your expectations. I get that you probably started this poll "for a friend" but prepare to be disappointed if you're not herculean 10-weeks from now in comparison to your starting point.
    The nutritions side is already set up. Before blasting protein I wanted to wait a few days after my first pin. I couldn't find a definitive answer on how fast after injecting nitrogen retention increases. I bro-scienced this part and decided 4 days is good.

This is my cycle and experiment. I'm fully prepared to admit on here that what I ran along with the nutrition did not work. However, I have some pretty good help so I have great expectations. Also, the first few weeks would surely let me know if the math and science is correct. The cycle should have predictable patterns very early on.

I will keep everyone updated.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    This would be a better and healthier way.
    20 weeks
    First 10 no AAS just weight loss with good diet and training.
    Then you could start the other 10 weeks at say 190ibs 15% bf then if you wanted to use AAS you could end up around 200ibs 10-12%bf at the end of the 20 weeks. this is a lot more realistic to achieve.

I thought about that a few weeks ago. The fat loss is so much slower natural. It's a great experiment for me. I've never had an actual plan with pinpointed doses and food intake before. I'm excited to test the science and logic behind this.

Alternatively, should things not go exactly as planned. I'm fully prepared to run an extended cycle and ultimately achieve the same goals!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information