Couchlock is offline Banned

Unforseen abrupt stop of cycle

I was wondering, what if one, was to say end up in jail, or involved in a severe auto wreck during the final weeks of a cycle (week 10 to 12 of a 14 weeker). Do you tell the hospital about your use so you get the proper pct drugs, or do you have someone smuggle them from your stash to you?

What about the jail scenario? What do you do.?

Have any of you guys had unforseen circumstances that immediately stopped a cycle and forced you into cold turkey, no PCT.

is it just a weight loss muscle loss thing, or does it cause mental anguish leading to breakdowns?
    .just curious......

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people do get mental side effects me included due to hormonal imbalance. Yes I'd tell the hospital everything's I was on over here in the UK AAS are completely legal. The prison scenario is a little different it would depend on how long you where in there

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jail scenario has happened to someone I knew when he was on test and tren and not a moderate dosage... He told me he learned to respect tren through this. He literally got gyno, not a small case either. There is pretty much no way of smuggling in PCT into jail, jail security is equal to the highest security prisons. They don't even get to watch news the first months or read newspapers until the investigation has gone through some steps and the cops dont work fast. He said the doctor refused to give him PCT stuff too.

I think jail is the worst scenario, at least here where you are isolated.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Jail scenario has happened to someone I knew when he was on test and tren and not a moderate dosage... He told me he learned to respect tren through this. He literally got gyno, not a small case either. There is pretty much no way of smuggling in PCT into jail, jail security is equal to the highest security prisons. They don't even get to watch news the first months or read newspapers until the investigation has gone through some steps and the cops dont work fast. He said the doctor refused to give him PCT stuff too.

I think jail is the worst scenario, at least here where you are isolated.
    I hate jail, been down a few times, did a 22 of 24 months in pen.

I almost lost my mind sober and no hormones, I can't imagine what it would be like out of balance.

I used to get panic attacks 4 times a day, spent a good time in medical there.

Why is the media always relating possible suicide to AAS use?

Honestly, its the reason I'm taking my planned 12 weeker, to 16, I'm kinda scared of going into PCT. Like do the Clomid and Nolva help you out that much?

I imagine it in my mind like a terrible anxiety or slight hallucinogenic drug come down.

What does stopping and doing pct feel like in the head?

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    I came off abruptly after an extended cycle. Lost my gains, got some acne but my body returned to normal hormone levels within a few weeks. I get depressed for sure having mass of a natural human being. I can't imagine how regular people live.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I've been through the thick of the shit mentally. Its survivable. I considered suicide a lot. I wouldnt now though if it happened again. Once you are hard to shit nothing is the same. You served time so Im betting you wouldnt struggle with it too much. Watching your body deteriorate quickl,y with no testosterone , while bad shit is happening in your life, sucks. It all can be overcame and fixed. Takes time. Gyno would be the worst of it in my mind. I think a lot of the mental shit is way way overdramatized. Lifes a bitch sometimes but there is a lot worse shit that can happen.

Thread Information