• 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: so why is tren so dangerous?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

so why is tren so dangerous?

Kidney and liver should be ok.

BP is controlled with healthy diett, low salt and saturated fat.

Aas worsened cholestrol isnt that dangerous (pubmed)

Caber is a effectiv prolactin killer.

Increased cardio/cardarine helps on the breathing.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    None of this shit is very dangerous if done right. There is a lot of dramatization. You sil, are probably gonna have a heart attack in the next decade. Hell I may join you. That will be the price most big guys pay that spent too long doing this shit. Oh well, better than dimensia.This site is slow as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    None of this shit is very dangerous if done right. There is a lot of dramatization. You sil, are probably gonna have a heart attack in the next decade. Hell I may join you. That will be the price most big guys pay that spent too long doing this shit. Oh well, better than dimensia.This site is slow as shit.
    Yea yea yea. Stop copy past and stop dogshitting.
    I wanna know the biological/chemichal reason on a molycyl level why tren causes heartattach in 20 years.
    Tren doesnt cause enlarment of heart (as hghabuse) does or thickening of the heart arterie walls (pubmed).

Only reason which comes to my mind is that running 40 pounds of extra muscles exauses the heart before its time but i like to belive our training makes it stronger so it will addapt.

Stil just speculations and no evidence

Jonbana is offline Member
    Tren increases heart are you serious ? Lol

Your heart is a muscle any AAS will increase you're heart it's a muscle so it grows

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I would say the worst part of tren for me is the mental games it plays with me. My last cycle of tren I didn't have a gf so didn't have this problem. But now that I have a girl I'm looking throw her phone, thinking dumb shit, I try and not let her know what an insecure piece of sh*t I am lmfao.

Also I was running 500mg of tren e and at the 10 week mark I couldn't sleep.

And I get raged out over some bullshit. Like I drop something not once but multiple times. Or if I have to repeat myself more then once
    KINGKONG, NACH3, songdog and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I would say the worst part of tren for me is the mental games it plays with me. My last cycle of tren I didn't have a gf so didn't have this problem. But now that I have a girl I'm looking throw her phone, thinking dumb shit, I try and not let her know what an insecure piece of sh*t I am lmfao.

And I get raged out over some bullshit. Like I drop something not once but multiple times. Or if I have to repeat myself more then once
    I have i pact with my wife. When i feel its coming i shut up and go away. Thats ok with here and she doesnt think im a loser who has no arguments. She knows its hard and gives me cred when i just shut up and goes away.
    The pact has saved us a couple of times already.
    Obs likes this.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

I wanna know the biological/chemichal reason on a molycyl level why tren causes heartattach in 20 years.
    Tren doesnt cause enlarment of heart (as hghabuse) does or thickening of the heart arterie walls (pubmed).

Only reason which comes to my mind is that running 40 pounds of extra muscles exauses the heart before its time but i like to belive our training makes it stronger so it will addapt 40 lbs of muscle

your heart has to work harder to supply 40 lbs of muscle or 40 lbs of fat. No science behind this just guessing. I used to take all kinds of stuff on cycly and be fine but who knows what's up in ten years. I mean I put this thing through the wringer lol. It beat reallyvfast for a bit if u catch my drift lol

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yeah pretty much exactly like this !!what I have to do when Iam tren is slow down and think of everything Iam gonna say before I say it..I make it a practice in discipline..if I don't Iam a nightmare to any girl Iam seeing or guy trying to get with said girl..plus the insomnia at 600mg plus a wk/ is ridiculous

Obs

Only reason which comes to my mind is that running 40 pounds of extra muscles exauses the heart before its time but i like to belive our training makes it stronger so it will addapt.

Not twenty years sil.... ten. I dont copy past shit I study lots of places. Like I said its dramatized. Especially the mental aspects. Believe me we will have a heart attack or stroke. Dont be a pussy about it.
    Last edited by Obs; 12-10-2016 at 10:34 AM. Reason: So that dumbass sil could understand

Obs
    "When I'm 85 and I have a minor cardiovascular event... I'm gonna stop cycling!" Lmao silabolin you are a big son of a bitch. Your heart is the size of your damn head. When it blows up it will be felt two rooms over. Reading this just sent you blood pressure up. Go check it. Have a good day horse norse and take care of yourself.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Cardiomegaly is often caused by one of two things. Left side systemic hypertension/peripheral resistance or right side pulmonary hypertension.

Large amounts of muscle mass and Or decreased arterial compliance stress the left ventricle and it adapts by undergoing hyperthrophy. Also endurance athletes will also sometimes experience this. It's important to remember, enlargement of the left ventricle is not they same as pathological enlargement.

It is a normal adaptation to exercise. Classically as research was being done in the 60-70-80's cardiologist only encountered this in a pathological manner. Large scale fitness and exercise enthusiast really didn't become mainstream until the 70's and 80's. So most of the literature, procedures and thinking still reflect that.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries

I hear you brother I swear I'm looking for a fight if I stay on tren too long...the stupidest shit can set me off...I become a right fucking cvnt...

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Not twenty years sil.... ten. I dont copy past shit I study lots of places. Like I said its dramatized. Especially the mental aspects. Believe me we will have a heart attack or stroke. Dont be a pussy about it.
    Trust me on this mate. Im not a pussy about it. When i lost my two dogs im just .....what u call it...playing alone...im just here....for a while. No kids. My wife keeps the house without dept.
    But ihate to be a looser. Do things wrong. If a drug is dogshit i dont wanna use it. If things can be done to minimize risks i want to learn about them.
    I wanna do things rigth.
    But death...no man. No pussy. No fear.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You are cool bro. I like you, never skip your posts. You are one of the few I can talk to real without being offended. I didn't figure you had any fear I was just razzing you as always. It would appear mental side are the major prob with tren . I dont mind that I'm good at channeling it into work.
    Last edited by Obs; 12-10-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Kidney and liver should be ok.

BP is controlled with healthy diett, low salt and saturated fat.

Aas worsened cholestrol isnt that dangerous (pubmed)

Caber is a effectiv prolactin killer.

Increased cardio/cardarine helps on the breathing.
    If you use it correctly and don't abuse it all will be just fine especially if your monitor your health strictly
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information