Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Trenbolone (never again)

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member

Trenbolone (never again)

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:24 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodundead2016 View Post
    I have finally made a decision to quit taking trenbolone for the rest of my life. I do not care what anyone says, the mental effects are downright horrific. Suicidal/homicidal ideation, roid rage, extreme paranoia, auditory hallucinations, crippling anxiety, etc. It is just not worth it. I do not know how long it will take to get me to feeling better but on multiple occasions i got a strong desire to grab a shotgun and end it. And if i had access to an ar15, who knows what i would have done. Scary stuff and im never taking it again. I have taken pretty much all of the other anabolic steroids and have never noticed any mental effects that i cannot handle. Can anyone speak to any anabolics other than tren giving them bad mental issues? But like I sad tren is horrendous. EXTREME mood swings. Cant sleep either. It is not approved for use in humans. Also kills appetite for me. Too many negatives to keep taking it. Strength boost is great and makes me look really good but im done with it. Thoughts? One last thing, unless you are a competitor, do you really need anything more than test cyp? Seems im an all or nothing person. Either test only or slam all of them lmao.
    Ive been there. But that was when i ran 500 mg wirhout caber.
    Now im on 200 mg. A bit too low i guess but the mental approach is barable. I think 300 is the sweet spot.

Try running 100mg tren a twice a week with caber on hand and adequate AI for the test.
    Sides should be ok. Though, stil some nice gains.

What dose of caber do you use? Just curious. Still no real intention to ever do tren again. Did u use enth or ace?
    E when i fucked my brain up. A nowadays.
    I use caber as little as possible cause iget so tired of it. I did .250 last monday and that was too much for me. Sleepy all week.
    .125 x 2 is maximum.

But its important to start pct with prolactin in order. Or else the damned serms will not work.

I started the cycle with borderhigh prolactin aswell.
    Tumor at the hypothalamus Nach says. But i think Nach is the tumor.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is rough..I consider myself a pretty calm person but at 100 plus a day Iam a wreck..I can't sleep enough and my attitude sucks..300-350 is a good spot for me wish I could run it higher because for clean gains tren is king but I'd like to keep my friends and girlfriends..

Jonbana is offline Member
    I ran tren 150mg EOD had no problems but maybe it was bunked for 20 weeks
    Obs likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I usually run 300mg a week.Then 600mg a few times no problem.Then went back too 300 and it kicked my arse and it was from the same stash.But I had my daughter move in on my last cycle and she drove me nuts! I had too get off before I did something stupid.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had similar side effects with tren e (unbearable) but when I use ace it's very much bearable I think it's due to the plasma levels with enanthste they are up and down where as with ace they are nice and stable

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I was considering trying Tren A...but maybe I'll try NPP instead (to run along trt)

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I have finally made a decision to quit taking trenbolone for the rest of my life. I do not care what anyone says, the mental effects are downright horrific. Suicidal/homicidal ideation, roid rage, extreme paranoia, auditory hallucinations, crippling anxiety, etc. It is just not worth it. I do not know how long it will take to get me to feeling better but on multiple occasions i got a strong desire to grab a shotgun and end it. And if i had access to an ar15, who knows what i would have done. Scary stuff and im never taking it again. I have taken pretty much all of the other anabolic steroids and have never noticed any mental effects that i cannot handle. Can anyone speak to any anabolics other than tren giving them bad mental issues? But like I sad tren is horrendous. EXTREME mood swings. Cant sleep either. It is not approved for use in humans. Also kills appetite for me. Too many negatives to keep taking it. Strength boost is great and makes me look really good but im done with it. Thoughts? One last thing, unless you are a competitor, do you really need anything more than test cyp? Seems im an all or nothing person. Either test only or slam all of them lmao.
    Eek.

That's no good, id probably commit murder on tren .

I mean i already talk myself down from stuff like that 3x week
    Obs likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I don't have those issues, but I've never ran it higher than 300mg per week. It's so potent you don't need high dosages.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Your tren use sounds dramatic like a soap opera. Go try ten tramadol at once and tell me about, "roid rage ". Keep yourselves in check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I've had similar side effects with tren e (unbearable) but when I use ace it's very much bearable I think it's due to the plasma levels with enanthste they are up and down where as with ace they are nice and stable
    how do you figure with tren e you levels where up and down? how so? its a longer ester...where you only injecting 1x per week?...where you injecting ace ed or eod I'm curious because Ive used both e and ace and all I notice no difference between the two except pip...

I should tell u btw im one of the dumbasses who takes test nonstop. I never plan on coming off. I mean I could at this point but why? I know guys who did 3 months on 3 months off ONE time and never got their natty test levels back or were so low they had to go on trt at a much younger age than they should have had to of. You have a tumor? If so I am sorry to hear that. Hope things work out OK. So yeah I know nothing about PCT cuz ive never done one lol. Not smart I know but fuck it lol. I do get bloodwork done every 3 months to be safe tho. I do take hcg as well.
    I dont have a tumor. Nach who says that. Because my prolactin is high. I think its because my body cant take proper caberdoses.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Your tren use sounds dramatic like a soap opera. Go try ten tramadol at once and tell me about, "roid rage". Keep yourselves in check.
    10 trams, "take that, liver"...

So Trenbolone is a serious quick mass gainer?

So Trenbolone and Halo are the two most raged are compounds you can use?
    Last edited by Couchlock; 12-10-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    10 trams, "take that, liver"...

So Trenbolone is a serious quick mass gainer?

So Trenbolone and Halo are the two most raged are compounds you can use?
    Tren is the best quick lean mass gainer. 5× higher anabolic rating than testosterone . All I was saying is its not that hard to keep oneself aligned. "Roid rage ", is no issue if you have self control.
    krugerr likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member

Tren is the best quick lean mass gainer. 5× higher anabolic rating than testosterone. All I was saying is its not that hard to keep oneself aligned. "Roid rage", is no issue if you have self control.
    I always figured "roid rage " was just an excuse for someone that wanted to act like an a$$hole.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    I always figured "roid rage" was just an excuse for someone that wanted to act like an a$$hole.
    I agree completely. I have done some real dick things without it. A man must be hard on himself and not give himself excuses.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you run it w/o Test base?

Tren boosts both my appetite and mood, I have an happy smile all the time when on. I've experienced withdrawal issues when quitting it though. Only side was lactating nipples.
    Obs likes this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I can not handle 100mg/wk so I will never take it again. Other compounds work better for me and my body so that's what I'll stick with.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I can not handle 100mg/wk so I will never take it again. Other compounds work better for me and my body so that's what I'll stick with.
    Ok...i think 200 is a minimum.
    Hm...actually im beginning tofeel it myself with 200.
    I just dont care. Fuck Christmas and family and gifts. All icare for is sleep, make money, train, eat and jerk off.
    And watch Vikings on HBO.
    Hell of a life..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is the best quick lean mass gainer. 5× higher anabolic rating than testosterone. All I was saying is its not that hard to keep oneself aligned. "Roid rage", is no issue if you have self control.
    No, trestolone (ment) suppose to have 10x anabolic rating.

(bare in mind this are subjective ratings)

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, trestolone (ment) suppose to have 10x anabolic rating.

(bare in mind this are subjective ratings)
    I was under the impression that tren is still a much better lean mass gainer than trestolone but trestolone had less sides. Although I was unaware of its anabolic rating. Trest is a derivative of tren isn't it?

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:26 PM.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I only get the roid rage with tren not with any of the other AAS. I used to throw remote controls and curse like a sailor and punch holes in the walls before roids after Georgia Bulldog football losses so roids probably werent the best thing for me to do lmao.
    If I were normal I might get angry and do dumb thing like i used to. I have learned to control and use anger to my advantage. Literally I make more money pissed off. I would much rather feel anger than guilt or sadness. Good thing I remember that when I am angry.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I didn't know that and i remember when it happened. I need to do some more studying up on some of these things. I know jack about halo.

I run test cyp 500 mg/wk nonstop. The appetite thing with tren seems to be person dependent. With some it improves it, others it kills it. Same thing with deca. Some people get the deca dick others dont lol (i got it unfortunately). My test is definitely legit as when i get my levels checked they are always well above normal limits.
    Noted.

I only get angry issues if my E2 is too low, that's why I was asking.

Never tried deca but I have deca dick anyway.

You mean your cruising on 500mg weekly? That's a tad too high.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used Tren at Higher doses than most in this thread (Tren-E) at some points, so I speak with some experience.

Everyone responds differently, but OP you are over-exaggerating, or you have issues other than Tren use. Hearing voices, and talking aloud to yourself is something I would seriously consider getting checked out. If you truly had these experiences, you should not be using any compounds to alter your bodies hormones.
    Sort yourself out before blaming the steroids . Otherwise you'll be the next one we see in the media for doing something stupid and blaming the gear and the "roid rage ".

ObsPowerStroke hit the nail on the head here. Self control. On high doses of test my temper shortens considerably. As an adult though, I am able to control my responses and actions.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:27 PM.

i might cut it back to 250. im trying to cut back considerably because i have been feeling pretty much like shit for the past 6 months lol. im gonna add in some 5-htp and see if that helps.
    Yep you should. It's still too high for year round cruising but I guess It's a starting point.

I don't know what are the issues you have been experiencing. Myself, I only get severe brain fog from 5-HTP.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I have used Tren at Higher doses than most in this thread (Tren-E) at some points, so I speak with some experience.

Everyone responds differently, but OP you are over-exaggerating, or you have issues other than Tren use. Hearing voices, and talking aloud to yourself is something I would seriously consider getting checked out. If you truly had these experiences, you should not be using any compounds to alter your bodies hormones.
    Sort yourself out before blaming the steroids . Otherwise you'll be the next one we see in the media for doing something stupid and blaming the gear and the "roid rage ".

ObsPowerStroke hit the nail on the head here. Self control. On high doses of test my temper shortens considerably. As an adult though, I am able to control my responses and actions.
    Even the DSM list the possibility of drug-induced psychosis. If OP symptoms disappeared with discountinuation, imo he hasn't anything to worry about, other than refraining from 19-nors in the future.

The issue is with the Tren being psychoactive unlike standard androgens. From what I've understood, it's generally not from its action as a strong anabolic /androgenic but rather as a progestin. This will impact brain function on multiple levels, including positive regulation of GABA-A, upregulation of serotonin receptors, and cholinergic inhibition. How we do respond to this is largely dependent on the way we're wired, but there is indeed chance for severe reactions such as psychosis, yet this imo shouldn't point to underlying mental illness. Myself I can also add I get more empathetic on Tren, unless my E2 crashes, at that point it's best that anyone stays at a distance from me.

I could keep digging and find more and more disturbing shit about this compound but believe what you want to believe.
    I like facts.

That first link is nothing but the ramblings on a blog. No sources for his claims. It has "special abilities" ? It isnt a magic potion.

5-20% of steroid users experience auditory hallucinations and some to the point of visual hallucinations.
    Source?

as for the self control thing, i may have verbally attacked some ppl here and there but never physically and obviously not myself cuz im typing right now.
    Therein proves you dont have the self control to be using steroids .

Basically it can make you crazy and mean. Its likely the urban legend of ‘Roid rage’ came from tren users.) found this online: I've been messing with tren for about 2-3 years.
    Its likely that the Roid Rage legend was created by guys that dont know how to control themselves. They're probably the type that have a couple beers and get fighty too.

All in im not impressed with your response. But nevermind eh!
    I wasnt trying to pick a fight, I was just saying that if you're hearing voices and you are responding to those voices out loud, along with the other issues you mentioned. Your issue lies deeper than tren . Dont blame the hormones you inject into yourself for your behaviour. I know there are a lot of members on here that have or have gone through depression, and other disorders. Its self awareness of those issues that allows them to control their behaviour and attitude on cycle.

I would go so far as to suggest that you pull it back to basics. I havent read any of your other threads, but your comments in here suggest that you're playing above your level.

I should tell u btw im one of the dumbasses who takes test nonstop. I never plan on coming off. I mean I could at this point but why? I know guys who did 3 months on 3 months off ONE time and never got their natty test levels back or were so low they had to go on trt at a much younger age than they should have had to of. So yeah I know nothing about PCT cuz ive never done one lol. Not smart I know but fuck it lol. I do get bloodwork done every 3 months to be safe tho. I do take HCG as well

I only get the roid rage with tren not with any of the other AAS. I used to throw remote controls and curse like a sailor and punch holes in the walls before roids after Georgia Bulldog football losses so roids probably werent the best thing for me to do lmao.
    Last edited by krugerr; 12-12-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:27 PM.

im not going to argue with u. discontinuing the tren and taking 5htp has already made a big difference. drug induced mental disorders are very real. i should be fine from this point forward.
    Im glad it has made a difference.

I would still suggest reviewing your continued testosterone use. Have you posted in/read anything in the TRT forums? As Bizz said, 500mg is very high. Thats a cycle.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 05-23-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information