Thread: Deca and Dbol

inadream is offline New Member

Deca and Dbol

Hey guys, I have been researching AS for about a year now and getting ready to start my first cycle. I am 5' 8" about 216lbs and 13% bf. I am thinking about doing this:

weeks 1-4 dbol at 20 mg/day
    weeks 1-8 deca 200mg/wk

remember this is my first cycle and want to keep it kinda low doses for the first one. Let me know what you got to say good or bad. I am looking to put on about 15-20 lbs on my first cycle and keep the gains. please help.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well the d-bol it under dosed and should be at 30 mg. You have not test in your cycle for another thing. the deca dose is very low also. I think runnint the d-bol with some test enath for 10 weeks at 400mg would be fine.
    1-4 d-bol 30mg
    1-10 test enanth 400mg/week

Those dosages are pretty low.

run some some kind of anit estrogen throughout into post therapy.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    well the d-bol it under dosed and should be at 30 mg. You have not test in your cycle for another thing. the deca dose is very low also. I think runnint the d-bol with some test enath for 10 weeks at 400mg would be fine.
    1-4 d-bol 30mg
    1-10 test enanth 400mg/week

Those dosages are pretty low.

run some some kind of anit estrogen throughout into post therapy.

What kind of results will i see with your suggestion compared to the dbol and deca cycle. What dose to you recommend for an anti-estrogen. And of course clomid afterwards correct.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I hear of alot of first timers seeing good results with low doses, but no matter what-throw some test in your cycle.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    200 is too low bro, bump it to 300 and abstrack is right, throw in some test at 400 unless you want to worry about deca dick. keep the dbol with those 2 and you'll put on your 20 lbs and then some!

After listening to you guys I am thinking now of doing the Dbol and Test cycle. Do I need to use deca then or can i run the too. What are the advantages of running deca,dbol,test enath.

Howe about this.

1-4 dbol 30/mg
    1-10 test enath 250/mg
    1-8 deca 200/mg

I already have 8 wks of deca at 200mg that is why i wanna run the deca at that plus i was told by a pro bodybuilder to run the deca at 200/mg and no more for a first cycle.
    Last edited by inadream; 07-05-2003 at 05:22 PM.

for a anti estrogen you can run nolva at 10-20mg /ed with some aromasin , l-dex, a-dex or even some proviron . run some l-dex to keep down on bloat. I would save the deca for another cycle and run it at a higher dosage. Keep in mind this is your first cycle, so if you start stacking and dont know what the culprit is then how do you know what to back off on?? I still would run the test at 400mg per week and keep the d-bol at 30mg/ed. Plus you only running the deca for 8 weeks, IMO that is a short time, it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    for a anti estrogen you can run nolva at 10-20mg /ed with some aromasin, l-dex, a-dex or even some proviron. run some l-dex to keep down on bloat. I would save the deca for another cycle and run it at a higher dosage. Keep in mind this is your first cycle, so if you start stacking and dont know what the culprit is then how do you know what to back off on?? I still would run the test at 400mg per week and keep the d-bol at 30mg/ed. Plus you only running the deca for 8 weeks, IMO that is a short time, it takes 3-4 weeks to kick in.
    Ok taken your advice I am going to run

weeks 1-4 dbol 30/mg day
    weeks 1-10 test enath 400/mg wk
    clomid post therapy three weeks after last shot
    and nolvadex during.
    how long on the nolva or ed for the cycle

Am I missing something here.

I did some reading on the test enth. Is there a better test to run or are the effects and good part all the same. I hear and read bad things and want to get it straight what are the effects and what are the side effects of test enath.

Quote Originally Posted by inadream
    Ok taken your advice I am going to run

weeks 1-4 dbol 30/mg day
    weeks 1-10 test enath 400/mg wk
    clomid post therapy three weeks after last shot
    and nolvadex during.
    how long on the nolva or ed for the cycle

Am I missing something here.
    start clomid 2 weeks after your last enanth injection
    >run the nolva 10-20mg/ed and run it all the way till your done with clomid .

sounds good , just make sure your diet is tight, etc.. and your good to grow!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information