cpjones13 is offline New Member

Primo and Anavar

Questions....

1) I have most of my BF around my gut and have heard that these 2 are great for ripping it off, is it true?

2) What is the best way to obtain these..ie online, GNC, etc. are they expensive

3) I have never used any supps before, so is it safe for me to use these? I am dieting hardcore now and doing nothing but cardio in the am...I will begin lifting within a week...but I want something that will help me out!

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones13
    Questions....

1) I have most of my BF around my gut and have heard that these 2 are great for ripping it off, is it true?

2) What is the best way to obtain these..ie online, GNC, etc. are they expensive

3) I have never used any supps before, so is it safe for me to use these? I am dieting hardcore now and doing nothing but cardio in the am...I will begin lifting within a week...but I want something that will help me out!
    are you telling me that you think that methenolone and oxandrolone are supplements???????????????

cpjones13 is offline New Member
    no, I know they are steroid pre-cursors, and I really don't know why I called them supplements

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    sweet! GNC has primo and var now! see you guys later I'm headed there with my credit card right now!

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    seriously though bro, primo costs a fortune and var is pretty expensive too. not to mention there both hard to find. If you want to cut get your hands on some winny. throw in some clenbuterol for sure and maybe some T3, cytomel , etc.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    no, I know they are steroid pre-cursors, and I really don't know why I called them supplements
    They are anabolic steroids , not precursors and you can't buy them at GNC. How old are you and is your mommy home?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? I think you need to do some more reseach, but it doesn't sound like your ready to cycle yet.

JohnnyB

razor67 is offline Banned
    you gotta be kidding.just stick with the cardio and get your diet straight. stick around and do some research so you know what your getting into.
    Last edited by razor67; 07-05-2003 at 07:07 PM.

beezer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    How old are you? I think you need to do some more reseach, but it doesn't sound like your ready to cycle yet.

JohnnyB

I agree...and what do u mean u start lifting next week....have you ever lifted b4?

John

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones13
    Questions....

1> NO, no AAS will rip off body fat, it is all about your diet!! period! case closed!

2> LMFAO!! I hope your not asking for a source!! but to answer your question. Anavar is pretty expensive, couldnt tell you about the other one

3>JUst get a fat burner and keep up with your diet. do the cardio as your doing, start to drop your carbs as you go along, eat right, get plenty of rest, dont drink, and you need to research some before you begin to take AAS.

But your doing the first best thing so far and that is dieting and cardio. Just keep on pushing it and it will come. Wet dreams dont happen overnight ( Or maybe they do
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information