Five Seventy is offline New Member

Very first cycle

I'm ready to start my first cycle. i have a good diet and train hard 4-5 times a week. im about 5'7 154 pounds with 10% bf. i wanna take 400 mg of equipoise a week for 8 weeks. i want to have a hard ripped look, and increase my strength. since this is going to be my first cycle i dont really want to stack anything else with it cuz i dont wanna have to do frequent injections with a bunch of different compounds and also dont wanna take oral AS cuz of liver damage. will this be enough alone for a hard ripped look since its my first cycle? i plan on taking clomid post therapy.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How lod are you?

JohnnyB

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    WOoppps, nevermind. Too young.
    Last edited by 956Vette; 07-05-2003 at 06:59 PM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    How lod are you?

JohnnyB
    hes a youngin..born in 84.
    you really should hold off a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    WOoppps, nevermind. Too young.
    that was quick...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    too young

but FYI...a cycle with only 1 compound ran should always be test.

beezer is offline New Member
    So your what 18 yrs old? If ya wanna do it give it a try....train hard, eat right, and dont cheat yourself...try throwing some test in the mix if you are interested in gaining some size....i just did my very first cycle and combined test and Eq and i have gained 10 lbs so far, have five weeks left in my cycle....i am happy w/ my results so far...good luck!

JohN

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No offense bro but at 5'7" and 154 your a bit underweight which tells me your not dieting right. YOu need to start eating, eat eat eat eat eat. You could have the look you want just by eating better.SERIOUSLY!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

18 is to young

JohnnyB

Five Seventy is offline New Member
    you guys are right...im just going to keep lifting hard and eat. im going to call my old physical trainer and see if he can hook me up with a nutrition plan. i think im going to wait until im about 23 if i still want to take AS. im going to keep reading about the different compounds though so i can learn more. later guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Seventy
    you guys are right...im just going to keep lifting hard and eat. im going to call my old physical trainer and see if he can hook me up with a nutrition plan. i think im going to wait until im about 23 if i still want to take AS. im going to keep reading about the different compounds though so i can learn more. later guys.
    a wise choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Seventy
    I have to give you your props Bro, not many people your age would make a mature decision like this. I'm sure you can put on 30lbs with the right nutrition. One meal that will be important is the one before bed. You could do a PBJ with 1 or 2 glass' of milk, before bed.

JohnnyB

custom fit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I have to give you your props Bro, not many people your age would make a mature decision like this. I'm sure you can put on 30lbs with the right nutrition. One meal that will be important is the one before bed. You could do a PBJ with 1 or 2 glass' of milk, before bed.

JohnnyB
    AS is not a big deal bro, you would be waisting your money b/c of every detail that is associated w/ it. For example, jugs of protein, all your essential pills, FOOD, etc. and i doubt that you can afford everything needed for proper consumption.

Anyways you should worry about extending out your education past HS at 18.

Wise decision, and seriously listen to these guys, they look out for young guys.

Thread Information