Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Boneslapper2002

Thread: When should I start my cycle????

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

When should I start my cycle????

I had a torn rotator cuff surgery 2 months ago I am recovering very nice my doctor said I should be fully recovered in 4 months however I'm thinking I will be fully recovered sooner. My question is when should I start my cycle of Test e 250 and DECA 300 to help with my recovery? Will this help with my shoulder? Has anyone had this surgery? if so, what did you do? I want to see muscle gains from this as well however I can only do cardio and leg workouts, I am also doing rubber bands and PT for my shoulder as well. Please advise vets!!!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Listen to your doctor. Im assuming your not doing much upper body work at the moment? You do not want to rush into things.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    AAS does not heal anything. They just mask you problemes for a while. Then when u quit it often becomes worse.
    Healingwize u r better off looking into gh and peptides. I prefer mk677, possible in kombi with TB500 and a gh-peptide. Im not sure what is best, ive just tied the weakest one, cjc1295 w/dac, but more injections needed the more effective it is. TB500 requires just 2 shots a week though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    AAS does not heal anything. They just mask you problemes for a while. Then when u quit it often becomes worse.
    Healingwize u r better off looking into gh and peptides. I prefer mk677, possible in kombi with TB500 and a gh-peptide. Im not sure what is best, ive just tied the weakest one, cjc1295 w/dac, but more injections needed the more effective it is. TB500 requires just 2 shots a week though.
    I tried some PBC-157 from a RC I dosed 250mcg twice a week but I think it was bunk I will be glad when I get my 100 post so I can confirm some sources because I don't know where to get everything from and don't want to be spending my $$$ on bs. ������

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I had the same thing back in 09.Fully recovered doesnt mean wat you think it means.You will have rehab and if you don't do wat the Doc says you will tear it again.You are about a year from lifting with no gear.I know guys who pushed it playing Bball and had to get it redone.So dont be in a hurry.I started off slow with a Bowflex when I got the ok.
    Obs and TRA like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro I had the same thing back in 09.Fully recovered doesnt mean wat you think it means.You will have rehab and if you don't do wat the Doc says you will tear it again.You are about a year from lifting with no gear.I know guys who pushed it playing Bball and had to get it redone.So dont be in a hurry.I started off slow with a Bowflex when I got the ok.
    Thanks Songdog I will listen to what you are saying because I know the importance of rehabilitation and I don't want to go through this shit again although it sucks not hitting those weights but risk vs benifits sometimes just are not worth it thanks again bro.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have a 33 year old brother with about 8 shoulder surgerys under his belt because he waited two months and would go back to riding bulls. The last one on his right shoulder they put in a donated achilles tendon and bone blocks from his pelvis. It must be babied or you will be right back where you started. Whoever said what doesnt kill you makes you stronger never had shoulder or back problems. I would wait six months and use all the physical therapy and beyond.
    I feel for you.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Put the gear on hold for a while after you start lifting again.But hey you will always know when a storm is coming and in the bitter cold it sometimes feels like a knife in it.But you are young yet.

insanegainz101 is offline Junior Member
    don't injure yourself even more listin to your doctor and wait, you don't want to perminantly damage your shoulder and be done for life, just my opinion. hodge twins-do whateva the FUCK you wanna do!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have a 33 year old brother with about 8 shoulder surgerys under his belt because he waited two months and would go back to riding bulls. The last one on his right shoulder they put in a donated achilles tendon and bone blocks from his pelvis. It must be babied or you will be right back where you started. Whoever said what doesnt kill you makes you stronger never had shoulder or back problems. I would wait six months and use all the physical therapy and beyond.
    I feel for you.
    That sounds pretty painful I hate that your brother had to go through so many surgerys hopefully he has recovered. I do not want this to be a prolonged recovery so I will definitely take your advice. Thanks!!!
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by insanegainz101 View Post
    don't injure yourself even more listin to your doctor and wait, you don't want to perminantly damage your shoulder and be done for life, just my opinion. hodge twins-do whateva the FUCK you wanna do!
    Thanks!!!!

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanegainz101 View Post
    In this case the twins would tell you your going to snap your shit up.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Waiting to fully recover should allow you time to drop down to a max of 15% bodyfat from your current 25%.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Waiting to fully recover should allow you time to drop down to a max of 15% bodyfat from your current 25%.
    Sounds like a plan I was wondering why is % body fat higher with age 49 because I am not fat however I do have some obliques that could stand some attention!!!!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    AAS does not heal anything.
    Actually, there are several studies showing rats with torn and reattached tendons heal faster with deca injections.

Thread Information