Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: PIP and next injections

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

PIP and next injections

Hi guys

I posted a thread a few days ago worried about PIP in my right glue (hard lump and very sore to walk/sit down). The pain has now subsided big time, and the lump is gradually reducing.

I have since injected into my left glute and did not experience the same agonising PIP. My first question is - because I injected in to the right glute - would this be a reasonable explanation as to why my left glute isn't as sore? OR - is the reduction in PIP a sign that my body is adapting to the test e oil based drugs?

I am due to pin 0.8ml of test (250mg) into my next injection site today (right delt) - and I am concerned the PIP may be agonising once again - as i've only injected into my gluteus before. Based on my extreme PIP in my right glute and the reduced PIP in my left glute - i am unsure of how the PIP will be once the debt injection is done. Would you expect the PIP felt in my delt to be agonising (based on my right glute site) OR would you think the delt PIP would be reduced as my body is adapting to the gear and the injection site used would not matter when it comes to PIP?

The reason I am so concerned about PIP is the fact its causing havoc with my leg training!! Training legs properly is impossible, as I have been limping around since my first injection (7 days ago)!

I hope i don't sound like a rambling idiot!!

Any advice is appreciated as always

Stay strong

G

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many times have injected in your right glute? And your saying you've never shot delts?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you you've always shot glutes and you've done many cycles it could be that you've developed scar tissue an that's why it hurt, If you've never shot delts before then it's going to be a little painful but shouldn't be agonising as long as you don't go over 1ml, you should be fine.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys

I posted a thread a few days ago worried about PIP in my right glue (hard lump and very sore to walk/sit down). The pain has now subsided big time, and the lump is gradually reducing.

I have since injected into my left glute and did not experience the same agonising PIP. My first question is - because I injected in to the right glute - would this be a reasonable explanation as to why my left glute isn't as sore? OR - is the reduction in PIP a sign that my body is adapting to the test e oil based drugs?

I am due to pin 0.8ml of test (250mg) into my next injection site today (right delt) - and I am concerned the PIP may be agonising once again - as i've only injected into my gluteus before. Based on my extreme PIP in my right glute and the reduced PIP in my left glute - i am unsure of how the PIP will be once the debt injection is done. Would you expect the PIP felt in my delt to be agonising (based on my right glute site) OR would you think the delt PIP would be reduced as my body is adapting to the gear and the injection site used would not matter when it comes to PIP?

The reason I am so concerned about PIP is the fact its causing havoc with my leg training!! Training legs properly is impossible, as I have been limping around since my first injection (7 days ago)!

I hope i don't sound like a rambling idiot!!

Any advice is appreciated as always

Stay strong

G
    I don't understand the question - where you are asking if you injected into the right glute is that why the left isn't as sore???

By glute, what do you mean? How did you determine where to inject? I can't remember, what size pin did you use? Is your technique good, i.e. Are you able to hold the pin at a steady angle and inject without moving the tip of the needle about? Did you bleed much from the painful PIP? Is your gear gtg?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    What brand of test?

Are you switching needles beforepinning after the draw? Are you cleaning rubber stopper before draw?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes you can have the pain again and just beacuse you shot the right 1st does't mean the left won't hurt.You got lucky on virgin muscle.Now man up and hit the right one again
    TRA likes this.

mrgreen376 is offline New Member
    A lot of factors go into pip.
    First what size needle are you using? When I first started I used a 22 and had awful pip in quads. Could hardly walk for 3 days, for me the cure was moving to a 25g needle.

Injection speed can play a role in pip, if you are injecting the liquid too fast will cause pip. The 25 being smaller foces me to go slow which causes no pip for me. Also try to have steady hands, if you are moving around, jittery, shaky, etc it is just going to knife up and tear apart the muscle causing pip.

I would reccomend trying a smaller gauge, injecting slower, and perhaps heating the liquid before injecting by placing the vials in warm water before drawing.

The fact that your left isn't as sore has nothing to do with the right if it was your first time in that virgin muscle, but rather you probably injected slower or had better technique causing less pip.

Go slow, go steady, and go smaller in gauge. Worked for me.

Thread Information