allinone777 is offline New Member

Need advice regarding bloods and starting osta,1 & 4 andro

Hey everyone.

Very stupidly I didn't get bloods done before my Epistane cycle. I did get bloods taken about 2 months after my cycle finished, and about a month after my PCT (clomid/nolva). Results came back pretty good, but a few things are off I reckon. Looking for some opinions before starting a Osta/1 Andro, 4 Andro stack) As follows:

AST 27 (8-38)
    ALT 36 (4-44)
    ALP 441 (104-338) - Doc wasn't concerned with this since AST and ALT are in normal range. He also said it varies throughout the day...
    Bilburin is normal.
    Creat at 1 (.8-1.3)
    HDL 47 (40-100)
    LDL 165 (0-140) I messed up my chol because I was eating crap food during my epi bulk. And I wasn't getting enough healthy fats. I since changed my diet during the past month and I reckon LDL is down and HDL is up now. Also running COQ10 with Red Yeast Rice the past 3 weeks. So I believe it's improved a lot...
    LH Serum - 2.20 (.57-12)
    FSH 2.55 (.95-11.95)
    Test Serum 8.24 (1.93-8.36)
    Test - still waiting on result, but I'm gaining lean mass now on a bulk so I'm assuming it's high.

My questions are:

1. The doc didn't seem concerned about LH or FSH being in the lower range. He said it was fine, and I was open to him about prohormone usage. He said if the levels are closer to the higher end of the spectrum, it's actually more dangerous, and that my levels although slightly suppressed are and most recovered. I did a mini PCT after the bloods of clomid at 50/25 for two weeks. I'm guessing this helped raise them a bit.

2. He said my liver values were fine as well, but at the time of the blood work, I was drinking a bit, and also wasn't taking any liver supps. I'm guessing now that I stopped drinking for the past 4 weeks and also starting taking NAC and Milk Thistle, they are much better.

3. CHOL was high due to eating a bunch of crap food, but doc said it was nothing to worry about. I've been eating clean for the past 4 weeks now... and again lots of healthy fats.

4. I want to start a stack of 1 andro (330mg a day), 4 andro (500mg a day), and osta (between 15-30mg depending...)

Just looking to hear everyone's thoughts... I know I messed up not getting the bloods before the Epistane cycle... so please spare the rant. I'll def do it before and after for all future cycles!

Any info appreciated!

Cheers gang

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    How old are u?

30 years old

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why is there no egfr?

GFR is at 76
    Creat was actually 1.2 just realized I made a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by allinone777 View Post
    GFR is at 76
    Creat was actually 1.2 just realized I made a mistake
    Creat was elevated as well because I was taking creatine supplements before the test, and working out intensely, including the day before. Also, a ton of meat in my diet. So I'm guessing the Creatinine levels were elevated because of this, dropping the GFR score... any opinions anyone?

Creat was elevated as well because I was taking creatine supplements before the test, and working out intensely, including the day before. Also, a ton of meat in my diet. So I'm guessing the Creatinine levels were elevated because of this, dropping the GFR score... any opinions anyone?
    Creatine is usually high in people who have more muscle muscle mass. 75 is still low though 90-120 being normal,. Just keep an eye on it.

Cheers Marcus. Next time around (in about 3 months) I'll lay off the supps and limit protein intake and deload for a few days before bloodwork. Should give a better result I hope.

Cheers Marcus. Next time around (in about 3 months) I'll lay off the supps and limit protein intake and deload for a few days before bloodwork. Should give a better result I hope.
    Sounds good egfr isn't entirely accurate anyway but it does give an indication on kidney function. As I said it's not a cause for concern but if kept declining after every test then it shouldn't be ignored. Good luck

Thread Information