Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Pip lump still there (worried)

Hi guys

Sorry to sound like a broken down record.. but I appear to be having problems getting rid of the lump in my right glute (my first ever test e injection of .8ml -
    250mg).

The injection was performed by a medical professional so I am certain all the correct sanitation measures were taken - and that the gear was injected IM with a 23 gauge 1.25 inch needle.

The day after the injection, it was sore and felt like there was a small lump midway down my glute. I rubbed/massaged it continuously throughout the day and maybe a little aggressively :/. The next day the pain was agonising and the lump had increased massively. IS IT POSSIBLE I CAUSED A BIGGER LUMP BY MASSAGING/PRESSING ON IT REPEATEDLY IN AN OVERLY HARD WAY?

Today (8 days after the right glute injection) - there is no pain in the right glute - just a lingering lump, albeit smaller than it was (but still a fairly large size). The area was red before, but has completely gone now. I also had a fever for around 6-8 hours but didn't last longer than that and I felt back to normal after a good sleep.

I have since injected my left glute and right Deltoid where I have experienced similar PIP to that felt in my right glute (high pain) but there do not appear to be lumps. THIS IS WORRYING ME BECAUSE THE OTHER TWO INJECTIONS DID NOT CAUSE LUMPS - JUST BAD PIP PAIN. The lump does not seem to be further reducing in size, even with 400-800mg of ibuprofen daily.

I just don't know what to do and want this lump to go the hell away! I have tried massaging the lump again gently, heat and ibuprofen. The lump doesn't seem to be getting any smaller over the last 3 days.

If it's just a matter of time, how long would be the maximum i should wait until seeing a doctor? God knows that's my last resort

Appreciate you guys help as always

Stay strong and lump free in 2017!

G

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Relax it go away in time we all been there.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    no pain no gain .. i love lumps

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys just a bit worried about it all as it's my first cycle

Songdog - sorry to keep bothering you about all this

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Thanks guys just a bit worried about it all as it's my first cycle

Songdog - sorry to keep bothering you about all this
    Like I said before bro never a problem glad to help.

Thread Information